Report NEP-CBE-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schroeter, K. & Vyrastekova, J., 2003. "Does it take Three to Make Two Happy? An Experimental Study on Bargaining with Mediation," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2003-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ans De Vos & Dirk Buyens & Ren Schalk, 2003. "Psychological contract development during organizational socialization: adaptation to reality and the role of reciprocity," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2003-14, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Sabine Pittnauer & Martin Hohnisch & Dietrich Stauffer, 2003. "An Aspiration Adaptation Based Model of the Timing of Product Innovation," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse11_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Antonio Filippin, 2003. "Discrimination and workers' expectations: experimental evidence," Departmental Working Papers, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at UniversitÃ degli Studi di Milano 2003-16, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Bruno S. Frey & Stephan Meier, . "Social Comparisons and Pro-social Behavior - Testing ‘Conditional Cooperation’ in a Field Experiment," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 162, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Jean-Robert Tyran & Rupert Sausgruber, 2003. "The Diffusion of Policy Innovations. An Experimental Investigation," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2003, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2003-14, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Daniel Houser & Robert Kurzban, 2003. "Conditional cooperation and group dynamics: Experimental evidence from a sequential public goods game," Experimental, EconWPA 0307001, EconWPA, revised 21 Jan 2005.