Report NEP-CBE-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2003. "Crying Over Spilt Milk: Sunk Costs, Fairness Norms and the Hold-Up Problem," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0312, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Leube, 2002. "On Menger, Austrian Economics, and the Use of General Equilibrium," ICER Working Papers 35-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Limited Computational Resources Favor Rationality," Discussion Paper Series dp320, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Marco van Herpen & C. Mirjam van Praag & Kees Cools, 2003. "The Effects of Performance Measurement and Compensation on Motivation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003. "Chandler in a Larger Frame: Markets, Transaction Costs, and Organizational Form in History," Working papers 2003-16R, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.