Report NEP-CBE-2003-07-10This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeffrey Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2003. "Crying Over Spilt Milk: Sunk Costs, Fairness Norms and the Hold-Up Problem," Middlebury College Working Paper Series, Middlebury College, Department of Economics 0312, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kurt R. Leube, 2002. "On Menger, Austrian Economics, and the Use of General Equilibrium," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 35-2002, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Yuval Salant, 2003. "Limited Computational Resources Favor Rationality," Discussion Paper Series, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem dp320, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Marco van Herpen & C. Mirjam van Praag & Kees Cools, 2003. "The Effects of Performance Measurement and Compensation on Motivation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 03-048/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard N. Langlois, 2003. "Chandler in a Larger Frame: Markets, Transaction Costs, and Organizational Form in History," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2003-16R, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2004.