Report NEP-CBE-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Danielson, Anders & Holm, Hakan J, 2003. "Tropic Trust versus Nordic Trust: Experimental Evidence from Tanzania and Sweden," Working Papers 2003:6, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich & Robert Boyd, 2003. "In Search of Homo Economicus: Behavioral Experiments in 15 Small- Scale Societies," Microeconomics 0305009, EconWPA.
- Ernst Fehr & Peter K. Zych, 2003. "Do Addicts Behave Rationally?," Experimental 0305002, EconWPA.
- Christian ARNSPERGER & Philippe DE VILLE, 2002. "Could homo oeconomicus become a revolutionary ? On the need to teach and practice a different economics," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2002037, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ernst Fehr & Bettina Rockenbach, 2003. "Detrimental effects of sanctions on human altruism," Microeconomics 0305007, EconWPA.
- Ernst Fehr, 2003. "Psychological Foundations of Incentives," Microeconomics 0305010, EconWPA.
- Bruno S. Frey & Alois Stutzer, . "Testing Theories of Happiness," IEW - Working Papers 147, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Gary Bornstein & Zohar Gilula, 2002. "The effect of between-group communication on conflict resolution in the Assurance and Chicken team games," Discussion Paper Series dp296, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ernst Fehr, 2003. "The economics of impatience," Experimental 0305001, EconWPA.
- Heijden, E.C.M. van der & Moxnes, E., 2003. "Leading by Example? Investment Decisions in a Mixed Sequential-Simultaneous Public Bad Experiment," Discussion Paper 2003-38, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gary Bornstein, 2002. "Intergroup conflict: Individual, group and collective interests," Discussion Paper Series dp297, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gaechter, 2003. "Altruistic Punishment in Humans," Microeconomics 0305006, EconWPA.
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher & Simon Gächter, 2003. "Strong Reciprocity, Human Cooperation and the Enforcement of Social Norms," Microeconomics 0305008, EconWPA.
- Ernst Fehr & Georg Kirchsteiger & Arno Riedl, 2003. "Gift Exchange and Reciprocity in Competitive Experimental Markets," Labor and Demography 0305002, EconWPA.
- Cheolbeom Park, 2003. "Rational Beliefs or Distorted Beliefs: Equity Premium Puzzle and Micro Survey Data," Departmental Working Papers wp0303, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.