Report NEP-CBE-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fehr, Ernst & Henrich, Joseph, 2003. "Is Strong Reciprocity a Maladaptation? On the Evolutionary Foundations of Human Altruism," IZA Discussion Papers 712, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Colander, 2003. "Are Institutionalists an Endangered Species?," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0303, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Kleijnen, J.P.C. & Sanchez, S.M. & Lucas, T.W. & Cioppa, T.M., 2003. "A User's Guide to the Brave New World of Designing Simulation Experiments," Discussion Paper 2003-1, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2002043 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2002076 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jeffrey Paul Carpenter & Peter Hans Matthews, 2003. "Beliefs, Intentions and Emotions: Old versus New Psychological Game Theory," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0301, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Stephen Morris, 2003. "Coordination, Communication and Common Knowledge: A Retrospective on Electronic Mail Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1401, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2003. "Consistency in Organization," IZA Discussion Papers 718, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:cla:levrem:506439000000000350 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fehr, Ernst & Fischbacher, Urs & von Rosenbladt, Bernhard & Schupp, Jürgen & Wagner, Gert G., 2003. "A Nation-Wide Laboratory: Examining Trust and Trustworthiness by Integrating Behavioral Experiments into Representative Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 715, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bordum, Anders, 2002. "The Theory of Positive Self-Reference," Working Papers 10/2002, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Management, Politics & Philosophy.