Report NEP-CBE-2003-02-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alois Stutzer & Bruno S. Frey, . "Does Marriage Make People Happy, Or Do Happy People Get Married?," IEW - Working Papers 143, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Eleanor Brown & James M. Ferris, 2002. "Philanthropy and Social Capital in Los Angeles," Claremont Colleges Working Papers 2002-32, Claremont Colleges.
- Mikhael Shor, 2003. "Learning to Respond: The Use of Heuristics in Dynamic Games," Game Theory and Information 0301001, EconWPA.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen & Måns J. Molin, . "Consumers as Co-Developers Learning and innovation outside the firm," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2003-01, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Jens Grossklags & Carsten Schmidt, 2002. "Artificial Software Agents on Thin Double Auction Markets - A Human Trader Experiment," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2002-45, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.