Report NEP-CBA-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Hubert, 2013. "FOMC forecasts as a focal point for private expectations," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2013-12, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Smoothed Interest Rate Setting by Central Banks and Staggered Loan Contracts," CAMA Working Papers 2013-45, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Carin van der Cruijsen & Jakob de Haan & David-Jan Jansen, 2013. "Trust and Financial Crisis Experiences," DNB Working Papers 389, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bel, K. & Paap, R., 2013. "Modeling the impact of forecast-based regime switches on macroeconomic time series," Econometric Institute Report EI 2013-25, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Econometric Institute.
- Eijffinger, S.C.W. & Mahieu, R.J. & Raes, L.B.D., 2013. "Estimating the Preferences of Central Bankers: An Analysis of Four Voting Records," Discussion Paper 2013-047, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Guido Ascari & Argia M. Sbordone, 2013. "The macroeconomics of trend inflation," Staff Reports 628, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Wang, Yongzhong & Freeman, Duncan, 2013. "The International Financial Crisis and China's Foreign Exchange Reserve Management," MPRA Paper 49510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tatiana Kirsanova & Jack Rogers, 2013. "Fixed versus Variable Rate Debt Contracts and Optimal Monetary Policy," Discussion Papers 1306, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Greenwood-Nimmo & Artur Tarassow, 2013. "A Macroeconometric Assessment of Minsky’s Financial Instability Hypothesis," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201306, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Stefan Kawalec & Ernest Pytlarczyk, 2013. "Controlled dismantlement of the Eurozone: A proposal for a New European Monetary System and a new role for the European Central Bank," National Bank of Poland Working Papers 155, National Bank of Poland, Economic Institute.
- Cheng, G., 2013. "A Growth Perspective on Foreign Reserve Accumulation," Working papers 443, Banque de France.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "International Monetary Transmission to the Euro Area: Evidence from the US, Japan and China," Working Papers 16436, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Mahmoudi, Babak, 2013. "Liquidity Effects of Central Banks' Asset Purchase Programs," MPRA Paper 49424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eric T. Swanson & John C. Williams, 2013. "Measuring the effect of the zero lower bound on yields and exchange rates," Working Paper Series 2013-21, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vespignani, Joaquin L. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2013. "Chinese Monetary Expansion and the US Economy," Working Papers 16874, University of Tasmania, School of Economics and Finance, revised 05 Aug 2013.
- Kuper, Gerard & Jacobs, Jan & He, Xiaoli & Ligthart, Jenny, 2013. "On the impact of the global financial crisis on the euro area," Research Report 13011-EEF, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Baki Demirel & Baris Alpaslan & Emre Guneser Bozdag, 2013. "Do Exchange Rates Affect Inflation? Evidence from Emerging Market Economies," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1318, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Jack R. Rogers, 2013. "Monetary Transmission to UK Retail Mortgage Rates before and after August 2007," Discussion Papers 1307, Exeter University, Department of Economics.