Report NEP-CBA-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Agur, Itai & Demertzis, Maria, 2012. "Excessive bank risk taking and monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1457, European Central Bank.
- Yener Altunbas & Leonardo Gambacorta & David Marques-Ibanez, 2012. "Does monetary policy affect bank risk?," Working Papers 12002, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Gattini, Luca & Pill, Huw & Schuknecht, Ludger, 2012. "A global perspective on inflation and propagation channels," Working Paper Series 1462, European Central Bank.
- Ceri Davies & Max Gillman & Michal Kejak, 2012. "Deriving the Taylor Principle when the Central Bank Supplies Money," CEU Working Papers 2012_13, Department of Economics, Central European University, revised 23 Jul 2012.
- Yener Altunbas & Simone Manganelli & David Marques-Ibanez, 2012. "Bank Risk during the Financial Crisis: Do business models matter?," Working Papers 12003, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Guarda, Paolo & Rouabah, Abdelaziz & Theal, John, 2012. "An MVAR framework to capture extreme events in macro-prudential stress tests," Working Paper Series 1464, European Central Bank.
- John Ashton & Andros Gregoriou, 2012. "The Influence of Banking Centralisation on Depositors: Regional Heterogeneities in the Transmission of Monetary Policy," Working Papers 12005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Schmitz, Martin, 2012. "Financial markets and international risk sharing in emerging market economics," Working Paper Series 1451, European Central Bank.
- Guillermo Ordoñez, 2012. "The Asymmetric Effects of Financial Frictions," NBER Working Papers 18360, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen N. Berger & Thomas Kick & Klaus Schaeck, 2012. "Executive Board Composition and Bank Risk Taking," Working Papers 12004, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Seung Jung Lee & Viktors Stebunovs, 2012. "Bank capital ratios and the structure of nonfinancial industries," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-53, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Francisco Javier Sáez-Fernández & Andrés J. Picazo-Tadeo, 2012. "Latin American banking efficiency and use of production factors. Are domestic and foreign banks so different?," Working Papers 1213, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Marianna Brunetti & Elena Giarda & Costanza Torricelli, 2012. "Is financial fragility a matter of illiquidity? An appraisal for Italian households," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 12061, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Facoltà di Economia "Marco Biagi".