Report NEP-CBA-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia & Roland Winkler, 2011. "Exit Strategies," Kiel Working Papers 1676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2011. "Non-standard monetary policy measures and monetary developments," Working Paper Series 1290, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Huw Pill & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010. "Non‐Standard Monetary Policy Measures," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Juha Tervala, 2010. "Money Supply Rules and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Discussion Papers 62, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Daniel Kienzler & Kai Daniel Schmid, 2010. "Interest Rate Policy and Supply-side Adjustment Dynamics," Diskussionspapiere aus dem Institut fÃ¼r Volkswirtschaftslehre der UniversitÃ¤t Hohenheim 324/2010, Department of Economics, University of Hohenheim, Germany.
- Alexander Meyer-Gohde, 2011. "Sticky Information and Determinacy," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2011-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Lombardi, Marco J. & Nicoletti, Giulio, 2011. "Bayesian prior elicitation in DSGE models: macro- vs micro-priors," Working Paper Series 1289, European Central Bank.
- Nautz, Dieter & Scheithauer, Jan, 2010. "Monetary policy implementation and overnight rate persistence," Discussion Papers 2010/26, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Communication for Multi-Taskers: Perspectives on Dealing with Both Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Paper Series 04_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Nautz, Dieter & Rondorf, Ulrike, 2010. "The (in)stability of money demand in the Euro area," Discussion Papers 2010/17, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Habib, Maurizio Michael & Stracca, Livio, 2011. "Getting beyond carry trade: what makes a safe haven currency?," Working Paper Series 1288, European Central Bank.
- Heiner Ganßmann, 2010. "Money and Memory: Implicit Agents in Search Theories of Money," papers on agent-based economics 1, University of Kassel, Institute of Economics.
- Novella Maugeri, 2010. "Money Illusion and Rational Expectations: New Evidence from Well Known Survey Data," Department of Economics University of Siena 606, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Della Corte, P. & Sarno, L. & Sestieri, G., 2011. "The Predictive Information Content of External Imbalances for Exchange Rate Returns: How Much Is It Worth?," Working papers 313, Banque de France.
- M. Cristelli & L. Pietronero & A. Zaccaria, 2011. "Critical Overview of Agent-Based Models for Economics," Papers 1101.1847, arXiv.org.