Report NEP-CBA-2009-06-17This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Harald Uhlig, 2009. "A Model of a Systemic Bank Run," NBER Working Papers 15072, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew Weinzierl & Danny Yagan, 2009. "Optimal Taxation in Theory and Practice," NBER Working Papers 15071, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Philippe Bacchetta & Eric van Wincoop, 2009. "Tacit On the Unstable Relationship between Exchange Rates and Macroeconomic Fundamentals," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 09.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Farmer & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Debt, Deficits and Finite Horizons: The Stochastic Case," NBER Working Papers 15025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2009-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Reitz, Stefan & Stadtmann, Georg & Taylor, Mark P., 2009. "The Effects of Japanese Interventions on FX-Forecast Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 15603, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Howells, 2009. "Independent Central Banks: Some theoretical and empirical problems?," Working Papers 0908, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Philip Arestis, 2009. "New Consensus Macroeconomics: A Critical Appraisal," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_564, Levy Economics Institute.
- Bianca De Paoli, 2009. "Monetary Policy Under Alterative Asset Market Structures: the Case of a Small Open Economy," CEP Discussion Papers dp0923, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Belaid AOUNI & Cinzia COLAPINTO & Davide LA TORRE, 2008. "Solving stochastic multi-objective programming through the GP model," Departmental Working Papers 2008-18, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Giuseppe Fontana, 2009. "Whither New Consensus Macroeconomics? The Role of Government and Fiscal Policy in Modern Macroeconomics," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_563, Levy Economics Institute.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:10-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Kregel, 2009. "It's That 'Vision' Thing: Why the Bailouts Aren't Working, and Why a New Financial System Is Needed," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_100, Levy Economics Institute.
- Landais, Bernard, 2009.
"La politique monétaire et la crise
[Monetary Policy and The Crisis]," MPRA Paper 15652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balu, Elena Mariana & Mladen, Luise, 2009. "The negative effects of international crisis on the real economy and social issues," Papers 2009/5, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901053 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lise Patureau, 2009. "Labor Market Frictions and the International Propagation Mechanism," THEMA Working Papers 2009-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Fang Yao, 2009. "Non-constant Hazard Function and Inflation Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Povoledo, Laura, 2009. "The Volatility of the Tradeable and Nontradeable Sectors: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 14852, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2009.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tarek A. Hassan, 2009. "Country Size, Currency Unions, and International Asset Returns," Working Papers 154, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Escaith, Hubert & Gonguet, Fabien, 2009. "International Trade and Real Transmission Channels of Financial Shocks in Globalized Production Networks," MPRA Paper 15558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thimann, Christian & Just, Christian & Ritter, Raymond, 2009. "Strengthening the Governance of the International Monetary Fund: How a Dual Board Structure Could Raise the Effectiveness and Legitimacy of a Key Global Institution," MPRA Paper 15656, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pavel Luengas & Inder J. Ruprah, 2009. "Should Central Banks Target Happiness? Evidence from Latin America," OVE Working Papers 0209, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- Shin-ichi Fukuda, 2008. ""The Role of Monetary Policy under Financial Turbulence: What role did the quantitative easing policy play in Japan?"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-205, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Liew, Venus Khim-Sen, 2009. "Linear and nonlinear monetary approaches to the exchange rate of the Philippines peso-Japanese yen," MPRA Paper 15550, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Jun 2009.
- Shirai, Sayuri, 2009.
[EU Currency Union and Disciplines for Financial・Moneatry Policies]," MPRA Paper 15713, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Salvatore Capasso & Oreste Napolitano, 2008. "Testing for the stability of money demand in italy: has the euro influenced the monetary transmission mechanism?," Working Papers 2_2008, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
- Eduardo Fernandez-Arias & Peter Montiel, 2009. "Crisis Response in Latin America: Is the "Rainy Day" at Hand?," Research Department Publications 4628, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.