Report NEP-CBA-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Alexander Mihailov issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christopher Martin & Costas Milas, 2006. "The Impact of Uncertainty on Monetary Policy Rules in the UK," Keele Economics Research Papers, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University KERP 2006/09, Centre for Economic Research, Keele University.
- BjÃ¸rnland, Hilde C. & Brubakk, Leif & Jore, Anne Sofie, 2006. "Forecasting inflation with an uncertain output gap," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 11/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Taylor, Mark P, 2006. "International Liquidity Swaps : Is the Chiang Mai Initiative Pooling Reserves Efficiently ?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 752, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Copeland, Laurence & Heravi, Saeed, 2006. "Structural Breaks in the Real Exchange Rate Adjustment Mechanism," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2006/21, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- FrÃ¶mmel, Michael & Schobert, Franziska, 2006. "Monetary Policy Rules in Central and Eastern Europe," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-341, Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t.
- Troy Davig & Jeffrey R. Gerlach, 2006. "Monetary Policy, the Bond Market, and Changes in FOMC Communication Policy," Working Papers, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary 31, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Expectations, Learning and Macroeconomic Persistence," Working Papers 050608, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Fabio Milani, 2005. "Adaptive Learning and Inflation Persistence," Working Papers 050607, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- BÃ¥rdsen, Gunnar & Nymoen, Ragnar, 2006. "U.S. natural rate dynamics reconsidered," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 13/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang, 2006. "Euro or â€œTeuroâ€?: The Euro-induced Perceived Inflation in Germany," DQE Working Papers, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland 5, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Luis A. Puch & Omar Licandro, 2006. "Is Discrete Time a Good Representation of Continuous Time?," Working Papers 2006-20, FEDEA.
- Partha Chatterjee & Malik Shukayev, 2006. "Are Average Growth Rate and Volatility Related?," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 06-24, Bank of Canada.
- MarÃa Ãngeles Caraballo & Carlos Usabiaga, 2006. "AnÃ¡lisis Desagregado de la InflaciÃ³n: Una AplicaciÃ³n Regional," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2006/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Yaprak Gulcan & Mustafa Erhan Bilman, 2005. "The Effects of Budget Deficit Reduction on Exchange Rate: Evidence from Turkey," Discussion Paper Series, Dokuz EylÃ¼l University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics 05/07, Dokuz EylÃ¼l University, Faculty of Business, Department of Economics, revised 12 Dec 2005.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00084717_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore