Report NEP-CBA-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garretsen H. & Moons C. & van Aarle B., 2005. "Monetary Policy in the Euro-Area: An Analysis Using a Stylized New-Keynesian Model," Working Papers 2005032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, . "Exchange Rate Targeting in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 367, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko, 2005. "Expectations Anchoring in Inflation Targeting Regimes," Working Papers 0503, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Moons C. & Van Poeck A., 2005. "Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members," Working Papers 2005026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Luis Fernando Melo Velandia & Oscar Reinaldo Becerra Camargo, . "Una aproximación a la dinámica de las tasas de interés de corto plazo en Colombia a través de modelos GARCH multivariados," Borradores de Economia 366, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.