Report NEP-CBA-2006-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:col:001049:002385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bjørnland, Hilde C., 2005. "Monetary policy and exchange rate interactions in a small open economy," Memorandum 31/2005, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Adam S. Posen, 2006. "Why Central Banks Should Not Burst Bubbles," Working Paper Series WP06-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Oleg Korenok, 2005. "Empirical Comparison of Sticky Price and Sticky Information Models," Working Papers 0501, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Foreman-Peck, James, 2006. "Lessons from Italian Monetary Unification," Working Papers 113, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Flandreau, Marc, 2006. "The Logic of Compromise: Monetary bargaining in Austria-Hungary 1867-1913," CEPR Discussion Papers 5397, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianni Amisano & Marco Tronzano, 2005. "Assessing ECB?s Credibility During the First Years of the Eurosystem: A Bayesian Empirical Investigation," Working Papers ubs0512, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Bilbiie, Florin O. & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot J., 2006. "What accounts for the changes in U.S. fiscal policy transmission?," Working Paper Series 0582, European Central Bank.
- Júlia Lendvai, 2005. "Hungarian Inflation Dynamics," MNB Occasional Papers 2005/46, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Spinelli, Franco & Fratianni, Michele, 2006. "Did Genoa and Venice Kick a Financial Revolution in the Quattrocento?," Working Papers 112, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).