Report NEP-CBA-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marvin Goodfriend & Robert G. King, 2005. "The Incredible Volcker Disinflation," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series, Boston University - Department of Economics WP2005-007, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Albert Lee Chun, 2005. "Expectations, Bond Yields and Monetary Policy," Finance, EconWPA 0512006, EconWPA.
- Stanley C. W. Salvary, 2005. "Informedness Of Economic Agents And The Quantity Theory Of Money," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0512005, EconWPA.
- Geraats, P.M., 2005. "Political Pressures and Monetary Mystique," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 0557, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Alaa M. Soliman, 2005. "The Asymmetric Effects Of A Common Monetary Policy In Europe," Economics and Finance Discussion Papers, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University 05-20, Economics and Finance Section, School of Social Sciences, Brunel University.
- Gillman, Max & Cziráky, Dario, 2005. "Money Demand in an EU Accession Country: A VECM Study of Croatia," Cardiff Economics Working Papers, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section E2005/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Paul Castillo & Carlos Montoro & Vicente Tuesta, 2005. "Inflation Premium and Oil Price Volatility," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0512004, EconWPA, revised 31 Dec 2005.
- Pierre St-Amant & Greg Tkacz & Annie Guérard-Langlois & Louis Morel, 2005. "Quantity, Quality, and Relevance: Central Bank Research, 1990-2003," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-37, Bank of Canada.
- James Rossiter, 2005. "Measurement Bias in the Canadian Consumer Price Index," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-39, Bank of Canada.
- de Luna Martinez, Jose, 2005. "Workers'remittances to developing countries : a survey with central banks on selected public policy issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 3638, The World Bank.
- Marc-André Gosselin & Nicolas Parent, 2005. "An Empirical Analysis of Foreign Exchange Reserves in Emerging Asia," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 05-38, Bank of Canada.