Report NEP-CBA-2005-02-20This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Roberto Santillan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Sean Holly, 2005. "Inflation Targeting, Committee Decision Making and Uncertainty: The Case of the Bank of England’s MPC," CDMA Working Paper Series 200503, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Hortlund, Per, 2005. "Clearing vs. Leakage: Does Note Monopoly Increase Money and Credit Cycles?," Ratio Working Papers 67, The Ratio Institute.
- Roel Beetsma & Koen Vermeylen, 2005. "The Effect of Monetary Unification on Public Debt and its Real Return," CESifo Working Paper Series 1400, CESifo Group Munich.
- Pan A. Yotopoulos & Yasuyuki Sawada, 2005. "Exchange Rate Misalignment: A New Test of Long-Run PPP Based on Cross-Country Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-318, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Henry Kim & Soyoung Kim & Yunjong Wang, 2005. "Fear of Floating in East Asia," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0507, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Vivek H. Dehejia & Nadja Kamhi, 2004. "An Assessment of the Currency Board Regime in Bosnia and Herzegovina," Carleton Economic Papers 05-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2006.