Report NEP-CBA-2003-03-10This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luke Gower & Alan Krause, 2002. "Currency Crises and Macroeconomic Performance," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2002-08, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Christopher Taylor, 2002. "Sterling Volatility and European Monetary Union," NIESR Discussion Papers 197, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Jesús Rodríguez López & Hugo Rodríguez Mendizábal, 2002. "On the Choice of an Exchange Regime: Target Zones Revisited," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/10, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Ralph de Haas, 2003. "Inflation. How much is too much? (in Dutch)," Macroeconomics 0303001, EconWPA.
- Shiu-Sheng Chen, 2003. "Revisiting the Interest Rate-Exchange Rate Nexus: A Markov Switching Approach," International Finance 0303002, EconWPA, revised 13 Mar 2003.
- Item repec:cla:uclaol:81 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland & Kateøina Šmídková, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Monetary Policy Choices in the Pre-EMU Period," NIESR Discussion Papers 204, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Aaron Tornell, 2002. "The Credit Channel in Middle Income Countries (October 2002), with Frank Westermann," UCLA Economics Online Papers 216, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Kostas Mouratidis & Nicola Spagnolo, 2003. "Evaluating Currency Crises: The Case of European Monetary System," NIESR Discussion Papers 207, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Eric M. Leeper & Jennifer E. Roush, 2003. "Putting 'M' back in Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 9552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Consuelo Gámez Amián & Amalia Morales Zumaquero., 2002. "Complete or Partial Inflation Convergence in the EU?," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2002/09, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.