Report NEP-BEC-2014-01-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Serfes, Konstantinos, 2013. "A Price Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration under Two-Sided Productivity Heterogeneity," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2013-6, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, revised 06 Mar 2014.
- Paula Faria & Franscisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "The level of CEO compensation for the short and long-term - a view on high-tech firms," FEP Working Papers 519, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Paula Faria & Franscisco Vitorino Martins & Elísio Brandão, 2013. "Executive Compensation: Pay-for-Performance in High-Technology Firms," FEP Working Papers 517, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage comparisons in and out of the firm. Evidence from a matched employer-employee French database," Working Papers 311, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Jiwoon Kim, 2013. "Bargaining with Existing Workers, Over-hiring of Firms, and Labor Market Fluctuations," 2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 721, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hayakawa, Kazunobu & Yang, Chih-Hai, 2013. "How do free trade agreements change import prices? : firm-level evidence from China's imports from ASEAN," IDE Discussion Papers 436, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Daniel Danau & Annalisa Vinella, 2013. "From fixed to state-dependent duration in public-private contracts," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201344, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Stefano DellaVigna & Ruben Durante & Brian Knight & Eliana La Ferrara, 2013. "Market-based Lobbying: Evidence from Advertising Spending in Italy," Working Papers 505, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andrei Govorun & Israel Marques & William Pyle, 2013. "The political roots of intermediated lobbying: evidence from Russian firms and business associations," HSE Working papers WP BRP 46/EC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Berger, Allen N. & Goulding, William & Rice, Tara, 2013. "Do Small Businesses Still Prefer Community Banks?," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 1096, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).