Report NEP-BEC-2013-08-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koski, Heli & Pajarinen, Mika, 2013. "Subsidies, Shadow of Death and Productivity," ETLA Working Papers 16, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Emilie Dargaud & Andrea Mantovani & Carlo Reggiani, 2013. "The fight against cartels: a transatlantic perspective," Working Papers 2013/25, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- El Fasiki, Hamza, 2013. "The Family Business in Collectivist Societies: Traits and Implications," MPRA Paper 48857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Stefano Bertinetti & Elisa Cavezzali & Gloria Gardenal, 2013. "The effect of the enterprise risk management implementation on the firm value of European companies," Working Papers 10, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- El Fasiki, Hamza, 2013. "Disorganizing Organizational Culture: Comment on the Individual and Family Factors," MPRA Paper 48815, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Lambertini & Andrea Mantovani, 2013. "Feedback equilibria in a dynamic renewable resource oligopoly: pre-emption, voracity and exhaustion," Working Papers 2013/26, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Huber, Martin & Lechner, Michael & Wunsch, Conny, 2013. "The Effect of Firms' Partial Retirement Policies on the Labour Market Outcomes of Their Employees," IZA Discussion Papers 7513, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jo, Tae-Hee & Henry, John F., 2013. "Take the Money and Run: The Business Enterprise in the Age of Money Manager Capitalism," MPRA Paper 48782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Lindner, 2013. "Decision time and steps of reasoning in a competitive market entry game," Working Papers 2013-19, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- André Barreira da Silva Rocha, 2013. "An Evolutionary Game for the Issues of Social Investment, Environmental Compliance and Consumer Boycott," Discussion Papers in Economics 13/17, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.