Report NEP-BEC-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberta Distante & Ivan Petrella & Emiliano Santoro, 2013. "Asymmetry Reversals and the Business Cycle," Working Papers 2013.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Quatraro & Marco Vivarelli, 2013. "Entry and Post-Entry Dynamics in Developing Countries," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-20, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Économie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Berardino Palazzo, 2013. "Entry, Exit, Firm Dynamics, and Aggregate Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 19217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giovanni Dosi & Daniele Moschella & Emanuele Pugliese & Federico Tamagni, 2013. "Productivity, market selection and corporate growth: comparative evidence across US and Europe," LEM Papers Series 2013/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Billand, P. & Bravard, C. & Chakrabarti, S. & Sarangi, S., 2013. "Business intelligence and multi-market competition," Working Papers 2013-04, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Vivien Procher & Diemo Urbig & Christine Volkmann, 2013. "Time to BRIC It? – Internationalization of European Family Firms in Europe, North America and the BRIC Countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 0416, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Dessi, Roberta & Miquel-Florensa, Pepita, 2013. "When to Pay More: Incentives, Culture and Status in Principal‐ Agent Interactions," IDEI Working Papers 781, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Thomas P. Triebs & Justin Tumlinson, 2013. "Learning Capitalism the Hard Way—Evidence from Germany's Reunification," NBER Working Papers 19209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Li X. & Peeters R.J.A.P., 2013. "Rivalry information acquisition and disclosure," Research Memorandum 032, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.