Report NEP-BEC-2013-06-30This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Horst Raff & Joachim Wagner, 2013. "Foreign Ownership and the Extensive Margins of Exports: Evidence for Manufacturing Enterprises in Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1845, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Sumitro Banerjee & Alex P. Thevaranjan, 2013. "How to deal with unprofitable customers? A salesforce compensation perspective," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-13-05, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- Jean J. Gabszewicz & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013. "(Un)stable vertical collusive agreements," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-12, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Vincent Lefebvre & Miruna Radu Lefebvre, 2012. "Integrating Corporate Social Responsibility at the Start-up Level: Constraint or Catalyst for Opportunity Identification?," Post-Print hal-00836856, HAL.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2013. "Investment Timing and Vertical Relationships," MPRA Paper 47804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dissanayake, Srinath, 2013. "Rewarding Stakeholders: The Perspective of Strategic Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 47848, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miruna Radu Lefebvre & Renaud Redien-Collot, 2012. "Achieving Legitimacy In Entrepreneurship Education: A Case Study," Post-Print hal-00836392, HAL.
- Broström, Anders & Baltzopoulos, Apostolos, 2013. "Higher education experiences and new venture performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 321, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Temouri, Yama & Wagner, Joachim, 2013. "Do outliers and unobserved heterogeneity explain the exporter productivity premium? Evidence from France, Germany and the United Kingdom," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 320, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.