Report NEP-BEC-2013-04-20This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benabou, Roland & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Bonus Culture: Competitive Pay, Screening, and Multitasking," IZA Discussion Papers 7321, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- O'Reilly, Charles A. III & Doerr, Bernadette & Caldwell, David F. & Chatman, Jennifer A., 2013. "Narcissistic CEOs and Executive Compensation," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley qt6dt7p2pm, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Tansel, Aysit & Gazioglu, Saziye, 2013. "Management-Employee Relations, Firm Size and Job Satisfaction," MPRA Paper 45060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajshree Agarwal & Benjamin A. Campbell & April M. Franco & Martin Ganco, 2013. "What Do I Take With Me?: The Mediating Effect Of Spin-Out Team Size And Tenure On The Founder-Firm Performance Relationship," Working Papers 13-17, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Joao Correia-da-Silva, 2013. "Impossibility of market division with two-sided private information about production costs," FEP Working Papers 490, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Cornelia Metzig & Mirta B. Gordon, 2013. "A Model for Scaling in Firms' Size and Growth Rate Distribution," Papers 1304.4311, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2013.
- Jovanovic, Dragan, 2013. "Mergers, managerial incentives, and efficiencies," DICE Discussion Papers 88, Heinrichâ€Heineâ€UniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Hassan Benchekroun & Cees Withagen, 2012. "On Price Taking Behaviour in a Non-renewable Resource Cartel-Fringe Game," OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford 080, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Daniel Cracau, 2013. "Judo Economics in Markets with Asymmetric Firms," FEMM Working Papers 130002, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Löfgren, Åsa & Wråke, Markus & Hagberg, Tomas & Roth, Susanna, 2013. "The Effect of EU-ETS on Swedish Industry's Investment in Carbon Mitigating Technologies," Working Papers in Economics 565, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kaitila, Ville & McQuinn, John & Siedschlag, Iulia & Zhang, Xiaoheng, 2013. "International Investment and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence from Small Open Economies," ETLA Reports 6, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.