Report NEP-BEC-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marc Escrihuela Villar, 2012. "Partial collusion in an asymmetric duopoly," DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'EconomÃa Aplicada 47, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Moritz Heimes & Steffen Seemann, 2012. "Which Pay for what Performance? Evidence from Executive Compensation in Germany and the United States," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-29, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/47500/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ignat Stepanok, 2012. "Cross-Border Mergers and Greenfield Foreign Direct Investment," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1805, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Blasco, Sylvie & Pertold-Gebicka, Barbara, 2012. "Employment Policies, Hiring Practices and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7013, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jörg Freiling & Sven M. Laudien, 2012. "Assets or Liabilities of Foreignness? On the Role of TNCs in International Business," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies 09 / 2012, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Oct 2012.
- Michele Battisti & Filippo Belloc & Massimo Del Gatto, 2012. "Unbundling Technology Adoption and TFP at the Firm Level. Do Intangibles Matter?," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 71_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Sjaak Hurkens, 2012. "Bayesian Nash Equilibrium in ''Linear'' Cournot Models with Private Information About Cost," UFAE and IAE Working Papers, Unitat de Fonaments de l'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (UAB) and Institut d'AnÃ lisi EconÃ²mica (CSIC) 924.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Heindl, Peter & Lutz, Benjamin, 2012. "Carbon management: Evidence from case studies of German firms under the EU ETS," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 12-079, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ajay Bhaskarabhatla & Enrico Pennings, 2012. "Defensive Disclosure under Antitrust Enforcement," DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies 12-08, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Cornelia Metzig & Mirta Gordon, 2012. "Heterogeneous Enterprises in a Macroeconomic Agent-Based Model," Papers, arXiv.org 1211.5575, arXiv.org.
- Musca, Maria & Schilirò, Daniele, 2012. "An investigation into medium-sized multinational enterprises," MPRA Paper 43012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Metaxas, Theodore & Economou, Athina, 2012. "Assessing the determinants of Firms’ Competitiveness in Greece: A Structural Equation Modeling Analysis," MPRA Paper 42794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Marini & Giorgio Rodano, 2012. "Sequential vs Collusive Payoffs in Symmetric Duopoly Games," DIAG Technical Reports, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza" 2012-06, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".