Report NEP-BEC-2012-11-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristini, Annalisa & Eriksson, Tor & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "High-Performance Management Practices and Employee Outcomes in Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 6984, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Polidori & Désirée Teobaldelli, 2012. "Corporate Criminal Liability and Optimal Behavior by Firms.Internal Monitoring Devices versus Managerial Incentives," Working Papers 1216, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- Jindra, Jan & Voetmann, Torben & Walkling, Ralph A., 2012. "Reverse Mergers: The Chinese Experience," Working Paper Series 2012-18, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Vladislav Damjanovic, 2012. "Endogeneous Risk in Monopolistic Competition," CDMA Working Paper Series 201210, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Merlino, Luca Paolo & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2012. "Assortative Matching and Gender," IZA Discussion Papers 6983, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giacomo Ponzetto, 2013. "Intellectual Property Rights and Efficient Firm Organization," Working Papers 668, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Hüschelrath, Kai, 2012. "Airline alliances, antitrust immunity and market foreclosure," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-083 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Romain Aeberhardt & Ines Buono & Harald Fadinger, 2012. "Learning, incomplete contracts and export dynamics: theory and evidence from French firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 883, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "Are Behavioral Choices in the Ultimatum and Investment Games Strategic?," FEMM Working Papers 120021, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Siegfried K. Berninghaus & Lora R. Todorova & Bodo Vogt, 2012. "How Sensitive is Strategy Selection in Coordination Games?," FEMM Working Papers 120020, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Kremp, E. & Sevestre, P., 2012. "Did the crisis induce credit rationing for French SMEs?," Working papers 405, Banque de France.
- Jong-Hee Hahn & Sang-Hyun Kim, 2012. "Interfirm Bundled Discounts in Oligopolies," Working papers 2012rwp-47, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.