Report NEP-BEC-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Affect Firm Productivity?," IZA Discussion Papers 6973, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:072012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Federico J. Díez & Alan C. Spearot, 2012. "Core competencies, matching, and the structure of foreign direct investment: an update," Working Papers 12-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Mathijs De Vaan & Ron Boschma & Koen Frenken, 2012. "Clustering and firm performance in project-based industries: The case of the global video game industry, 1972-2007," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1221, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2012.
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 6972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berge, Travis, 2012. "Has globalization increased the synchronicity of international business cycles?," MPRA Paper 42392, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuele Forlani, 2012. "Irish firms’ productivity and Imported Inputs," DEM Working Papers Series 009, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Favilukis, Jack & Lin, Xiaoji, 2012. "Does Wage Rigidity Make Firms Riskier? Evidence from Long-Horizon Return Predictability," Working Paper Series 2012-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:062012 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jingye Shi & Mikal Skuterud, 2012. "Gone Fishing! Reported Sickness Absenteeism and the Weather," Working Papers 1208, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- A. Arrighetti & F. Landini & A. Lasagni, 2012. "Intangible assets dynamics and firm behaviour," Economics Department Working Papers 2012-EP05, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Julie Hermans & Marcus Dejardin & Johanna Vanderstraeten & Dendi Ramdani & Erik Stam & Arjen van Witteloostuijn, 2012. "Ambitious entrepreneurship: antecedents and consequences," Working Papers 1210, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Monge-Naranjo, 2012. "Foreign firms and the diffusion of knowledge," Working Papers 2012-055, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.