Report NEP-BEC-2012-08-23This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Roson, 2012. " Competition between Multiproduct Firms with Heterogeneous Costs," Working Papers 2012_14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mitraille, Sébastien & Moreaux, Michel, 2012. "Inventories and Endogenous Stackelberg Leadership in Two-period Cournot Oligopoly," IDEI Working Papers 730, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Florian S. Peters & Alexander F. Wagner, 2012. "The Executive Turnover Risk Premium," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-021/2/DSF30, Tinbergen Institute.
- Caliendo, Lorenzo & Monte, Ferdinando & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "The Anatomy of French Production Hierarchies," CEPR Discussion Papers 9073, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuanzhu Lu & Sougata Poddar, 2012. "Does Reliable Pirated Product Lead to More Piracy?," Working Papers 2012-05, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Long, Richard J. & Fang, Tony, 2012. "Do Employees Profit from Profit Sharing? Evidence from Canadian Panel Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6749, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gilbert Cette & Nicolas Dromel & Rémy Lecat & Anne-Charlotte Paret, 2012. "Labour relations quality and productivity: An empirical analysis on French firms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12052, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Hugo E. Silva & Erik T. Verhoef & Vincent A.C. van den Berg, 2012. "Airlines' Strategic Interactions and Airport Pricing in a Dynamic Bottleneck Model of Congestion," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-056/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 15 Jul 2013.
- Karoline Krätschel & Torsten Schmidt, 2012. "Long-run Trends or Short-run Fluctuations – What Establishes the Correlation between Oil and Food Prices?The Interplay of Standardized Tests and Incentives – An Econometric Analysis with Data from," Ruhr Economic Papers 0357, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Stasi, Antonio & Diotallevi, Francesco & Marchini, Andrea, 2012.
"Strategie di prezzo e profittabilità nel mercato degli oli extra-vergine di oliva:un modello di analisi attraverso gli scanner data
[Big And Small Producers, Private Label And Gdo’S Price Strate," MPRA Paper 40449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ratto, Marisa & Tominey, Emma & Vergé, Thibaud, 2012. "Team Structure and the Effectiveness of Collective Performance Pay," IZA Discussion Papers 6747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Björn Bartling & Klaus M. Schmidt, 2012. "Reference points in renegotiations: The role of contracts and competition," ECON - Working Papers 089, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Orhan Aygün & Tayfun Sönmez, 2012. "Matching with Contracts: The Critical Role of Irrelevance of Rejected Contracts," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 804, Boston College Department of Economics.
- James Foreman-Peck & Leslie Hannah, 2012. "Some Consequences of the Early Twentieth Century Divorce of Ownership from Control," Working Papers 0023, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Sofiane Aboura & Julien Chevallier, 2012. "Leverage vs. Feedback: Which Effect Drives the Oil Market?," Working Papers halshs-00720156, HAL.
- N. Ceci-Renaud & V. Cottet, 2012. "Wage structure and firm performance," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-02, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Gee Hee Hong, 2012. "The Cyclicality of Sales, Regular and Effective Prices: Business Cycle and Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 18273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-29630 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Sol, Joeri & van Praag, Mirjam, 2012. "Why Do Entrepreneurial Parents Have Entrepreneurial Children?," IZA Discussion Papers 6740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ichiro Tokutsu & Kazuo Ogawa & Mika Saito, 2012. "Japan out of the Lost Decade: Divine Wind or Firmsâ€™ Effort?," IMF Working Papers 12/171, International Monetary Fund.