Report NEP-BEC-2012-01-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Citci, Haluk & Inci, Eren, 2012. "The Masquerade Ball of the CEOs and the Mask of Excessive Risk," MPRA Paper 35979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luigi Guiso & Chaoqun Lai & Makoto Mirei, 2011. "Detecting Propagation Effects by Observing Aggregate Distributions: The Case of Lumpy Investments," EIEF Working Papers Series 1112, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jun 2011.
- Marin, Dalia, 2012. "The Theory of the Firm goes Global," Discussion Papers in Economics 12690, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Douglas L. Kruse & Joseph R. Blasi & Richard B. Freeman, 2012. "Does Linking Worker Pay to Firm Performance Help the Best Firms Do Even Better?," NBER Working Papers 17745, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Einar JÃ³n Erlingsson & Simone Alfarano & Marco Raberto & Hlynur StefÃ¡nssonn, 2012. "On the distributional properties of size, profit and growth of Icelandic firms," Working Papers, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain) 2012/01, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, CastellÃ³n (Spain).
- Erlingsson, Einar Jón & Alfarano, Simone & Raberto, Marco & Stefánsson, Hlynur, 2012. "On the distributional properties of size, pro fit and growth of Icelandic firms," MPRA Paper 35857, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berezinets, Irina & Ilina, Yulia & Muravyev, Alexander, 2011. "CEO and Board Characteristics as Determinants of Private Benefits of Control: Evidence from the Russian Stock Exchange," IZA Discussion Papers 6256, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Exporters, Spin-outs and Firm Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 262, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Tobias Adrian & Hyun Song Shin, 2011. "Financial intermediary balance sheet management," Staff Reports 532, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Bazdresch, Santiago, 2011. "Product differentiation and systematic risk: theory and empirical evidence," MPRA Paper 35504, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Nov 2011.
- Robert Wagner & Thomas Zwick, 2012. "How Acid are Lemons? Adverse Selection and Signalling for Skilled Labour Market Entrants," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0071, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised Feb 2012.
- Stefan Schneck, 2011. "The Effect of Relative Standing on Considerations about Self-Employment," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 426, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- D'Elia, Enrico, 2011. "A simple model of discontinuous firm’s growth," MPRA Paper 35925, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lambertini, Luisa & Mendicino , Caterina & Punzi , Maria Teresa, 2012. "Expectations-driven cycles in the housing market," Research Discussion Papers 2/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Jack Favilukis & David Kohn & Sydney C. Ludvigson & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2012. "International Capital Flows and House Prices: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 17751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dustmann, Christian & Glitz, Albrecht, 2011. "How Do Industries and Firms Respond to Changes in Local Labor Supply?," IZA Discussion Papers 6257, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lilia Karnizova, 2012. "News Shocks, Productivity and the U.S. Investment Boom-Bust Cycle," Working Papers, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics 1201E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- D'Elia, Enrico & Nascia, Leopoldo & Zeli, Alessandro, 2011.
"Analisi dei modelli d’impresa: discontinuità e sviluppo
[Analysing firm's evolution: discontinuity and growth]," MPRA Paper 35926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balázs Égert & Douglas Sutherland, 2012. "The Nature of Financial and Real Business Cycles: The Great Moderation and Banking Sector Pro-Cyclicality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 938, OECD Publishing.
- Michele Ca' Zorzi & Alexander Chudik & Alistair Dieppe, 2011. "Thousands of models, one story: current account imbalances in the global economy," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 100, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Sergio Currarini & Marco Marini, 2011. "Coalitional Approaches to Collusive Agreements in Oligopoly Games," Working Papers 1113, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Jacques Brook, 2011. "How a Smart Follower Becomes a Top Performer: An Institutional Innovation Perspective on Competitive Advantage," Working Papers 2011/13, Maastricht School of Management.
- Mirella Damiani & Andrea Ricci, 2011. "Decentralised bargaining and performance related pay: new evidence from a panel of Italian firms," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica 97/2011, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- S. Sheng & Y. Bao & L. Lessassy & K. H. Lai & T. Leung & Christina Wong, 2011. "Relational Adaptation in Buyer-Supplier Relationship Management: A Synthesis of Effects of Exchange Hazards, Relational Norms, and Legitimacy," Post-Print halshs-00660291, HAL.
- Lama, Ruy & Urrutia, Carlos, 2012. "Employment Protection and Business Cycles in Emerging Economies," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2012-003, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- Marco Nicolosi & Stefano Grassi & Elena Stanghellini, 2011. "How to measure Corporate Social Responsibility," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica 96/2011, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Jan Babecky & Kamil Galuscak & Lubomir Lizal, 2011. "Firm-Level Labour Demand: Adjustment in Good Times and During the Crisis," Working Papers, Czech National Bank, Research Department 2011/15, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
- Yoshiro Miwa, 2011. "Are Japanese Firms Becoming More Independent from Their Banks?: Evidence from the Firm-Level Data of the "Corporate Enterprise Quarterly Statistics," 1994-2009," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-808, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Wenjun Liu & Shoji Nishijima, 2012. "Productivity and Openness: Firm Level Evidence in Brazilian Manufacturing Industries," Discussion Paper Series DP2012-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Béatrice Parguel & Florence Benoît-Moreau, 2011. "Much to tell to consumers about CSR, but who should talk or not talk about it?," Post-Print halshs-00636241, HAL.