Report NEP-BEC-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael T. Rauh, 2011. "The Division of Labor and The Theory of the Firm," Working Papers 2011-03, Indiana University, Kelley School of Business, Department of Business Economics and Public Policy.
- Vanja WESTERBERG & Jette Bredahl JACOBSEN & Robert LIFRAN, 2012. "The case for offshore wind farms, artificial reefs and sustainable tourism in the French Mediterranean," Working Papers 12-11, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Apr 2012.
- Item repec:dul:wpaper:2013/89489 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "Job Creation and the Intra-distribution Dynamics of the Firm Size Distribution," WIFO Working Papers 395, WIFO.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2011. "A General Equilibrium Model of Sovereign Default and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 17151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gaechter & Esther Kessler & Manfred Koenigstein, 2011. "The roles of incentives and voluntary cooperation for contractual compliance," Discussion Papers 2011-06, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Frederiksen, Anders & Kato, Takao, 2011. "Human Capital and Career Success: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 5764, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2011. "Patterns of Technology, Industry Concentration, and Productivity Growth Without Scale Effects," Discussion Papers 1106, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/2316/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price Setting in a Leading Swiss Online Supermarket," NBER Working Papers 17126, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xavier Raurich & Fernando Sanchez-Losada & Montserrat Vilalta-Bufi, 2011. "Labor Mobility and Productivity Growth," Working Papers in Economics 254, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Wasmer, Etienne, 2011. "Macroeconomic Dynamics in a Model of Goods, Labor and Credit Market Frictions," IZA Discussion Papers 5763, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).