Report NEP-BEC-2011-05-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carlsson, Mikael & Messina, JuliÃ¡n & NordstrÃ¶m Skans, Oskar, 2011. "Wage Adjustment and Productivity Shocks," Working Paper Series 253, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Matteo PICCHIO & Jan C. van OURS, 2011. "Retaining through Training: Even for Older Workers," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011017, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Erik Hurst & Benjamin Wild Pugsley, 2011. "What Do Small Businesses Do?," NBER Working Papers 17041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aristotelis Boukouras, 2011. "Separation of Ownership and Control: Delegation as a Commitment Device," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 79, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Laurens CHERCHYE & Thomas DEMUYNCK & Bram DE ROCK, 2011. "The empirical content of Cournot competition," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces11.11, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2011. "Market Liberalization, Regulatory Uncertainty, and Firm Investment," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-08, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Kohei Daido & Takeshi Murooka, 2011. "Team Incentives and Reference-Dependent Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University 70, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2011.
- Fabrizio Coricelli & Nigel Driffield & Sarmistha Pali & Isabelle Roland, 2011. "Optimal Leverage and Firm Performance: An Endogenous Threshold Analysis," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 11-05, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Nygaard, Knut, 2011. "Forced board changes: Evidence from Norway," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 5/2011, Department of Economics, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Thierry Mayer & Marc Melitz & Gianmarco Ottaviano, 2011. "Market Size, Competition, and the Product Mix of Exporters," Working Papers 2011-11, CEPII research center.
- Ana Fostel & John Geanakoplos, 2011. "Endogenous Leverage: VaR and Beyond," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1800, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Haufler, Andreas & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2011. "Entrepreneurial innovations and taxation," Discussion Papers in Economics 12245, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ji, In Bae & Chung, Chanjin, 2011. "Dynamic Assessment of Bertrand Oligopsony in the U.S. Cattle Procurement Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 103558, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Saak, Alexander E., 2011. "A Model of Labeling with Horizontal Differentiation and Cost Variability," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 103540, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarree & Troy J Scott, 2011. "Private Monitoring, Collusion and the Timing of Information," Working Papers UWEC-2011-08, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- MUEHLFELD, Katrin & VAN DOORN, Jenny & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2011. "The effects of personality composition and decision-making processes on change preferences of self-managing teams," Working Papers 2011002, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Kevin Sheppard & Fabrice Collard and Jean-Marc Tallon, 2011. "Ambiguity and the historical equity premium," Economics Series Working Papers 550, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.