Report NEP-BEC-2011-05-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2011. "Shocks and Crashes," NBER Working Papers 16996, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Sergei A. Davydenko & Ilya A. Strebulaev, 2011. "Cash Holdings and Credit Risk," NBER Working Papers 16995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Alberto Bisin, 2011. "Counterparty Risk Externality: Centralized Versus Over-the-counter Markets," NBER Working Papers 17000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas W. Diamond & Raghuram Rajan, 2011. "Illiquid Banks, Financial Stability, and Interest Rate Policy," NBER Working Papers 16994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clara Cardone Riportella & Antonio Trujillo & Anahí Briozzo, 2011. "What do Basel Capital Accords mean for SMEs?," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb111004, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Marcel Boyer, 2011. "The Twelve Principles of Incentive Pay," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2011s-42, CIRANO.
- Bellou, Andriana & Kaymak, Baris, 2011. "Real wage growth over the business cycle:contractual versus spot markets," MPRA Paper 30401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiema , Ilkka & Jokivuolle, Esa, 2011. "Leverage ratio requirement, credit allocation and bank stability," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 10/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Gaoussou Diarra & Sébastien Marchand, 2011. "Does Pervasive Corruption Matter For Firm's Demand for Good Governance in Developing Countries?," Working Papers, HAL halshs-00588191, HAL.
- Schimke, Antje & Brenner, Thomas, 2011. "Long-run factors of firm growth - a study of German firms," Working Paper Series in Economics, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering 21, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Spyros Arvanitis & Martin Woerter, 2011. "Firm Characteristics and the Cyclicality of R&D Investments," KOF Working papers, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich 11-277, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Muhammad, Andrew & McPhail, Lihong Lu & Kiawu, James, 2011. "Competition between the U.S. and West Africa in International Cotton Trade: A Focus on Import Demand in China," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 103210, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Vitor Castro, 2011. "The Portuguese Business Cycle: Chronology and Duration Dependence," GEMF Working Papers, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra 2011-07, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Nebojsa Stojcic & Iraj Hashi & Shqiponja Telhaj, 2011. "Innovation Activities and Competitiveness: Empirical Evidence on the Behaviour of Firms in the New EU Member States and Candidate Countries," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 424, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.