Report NEP-BEC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marinelli, Federico, 2011. "The relationship between diversification and firm's performance. Is there really a causal relationships?," IESE Research Papers D/907, IESE Business School.
- Vilmi, Lauri, 2011. "The Effects of Endogenous Firm Exit on Business Cycle Dynamics and Optimal Fiscal Policy," Working Paper Series 250, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Zhao, Y., 2011. "Us Knows Us in the UK: On Director Networks and CEO Compensation," Discussion Paper 2011-014, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2010. "Accruals, Cash-Flows and Tobin’s q : An Investment Perspective on Firm Accruals," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- John Cotter & Jim Hanly, 2011. "Hedging Effectiveness under Conditions of Asymmetry," Papers 1103.5411, arXiv.org.
- Zhang, Hongru, 2011. "Financial Sector Shocks, External Finance Premium and Business Cycle ," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem, 2011. "Endogenous Entry, International Business Cycles, and Welfare," Working Papers 1114, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Mario Forni & Luca Gambetti & Luca Sala, 2011. "No News in Business Cycles," Working Papers 383, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Wenjun Liu & Tomokazu Nomura & Shoji Nishijima, 2011. "Gender Discrimination and Firm Profit Efficiency:Evidence from Brazil," Discussion Papers 1019, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- ASANO Hirokatsu & ITO Takahiro & KAWAGUCHI Daiji, 2011. "Why Has the Fraction of Contingent Workers Increased? A case study of Japan," Discussion papers 11021, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Matthias Gubler & Matthias S. Hertweck, 2011. "Commodity Price Shocks and the Business Cycle: Structural Evidence for the U.S," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-03, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- KURODA Sachiko & YAMAMOTO Isamu, 2011. "Firm's demand for work hours: Evidence from multi-country and matched firm-worker data," Discussion papers 11024, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- MATSUURA Toshiyuki & SATO Hitoshi & WAKASUGI Ryuhei, 2011. "Temporary Workers, Permanent Workers, and International Trade: Evidence from Japanese firm-level data," Discussion papers 11030, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- TODO Yasuyuki & SATO Hitoshi, 2011. "Effects of CEOs' Characteristics on Internationalization of Small and Medium Enterprises in Japan," Discussion papers 11026, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- David A. Matsa & Amalia R. Miller, 2011. "Chipping Away at the Glass Ceiling: Gender Spillovers in Corporate Leadership," Working Papers 842, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- SHINADA Naoki, 2011. "Quality of Labor, Capital, and Productivity Growth in Japan: Effects of employee age, seniority, and capital vintage," Discussion papers 11036, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Karle, H. & Klein, T.J. & Stahl, K.O., 2011. "Ownership and Control in a Competitive Industry," Discussion Paper 2011-026, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kauhanen, Antti & Napari, Sami, 2011. "Career and Wage Dynamics: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," Discussion Papers 1244, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.