Report NEP-BEC-2011-04-02This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yi Wen, 2011. "Input and output inventory dynamics," Working Papers 2011-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marco Cornia & Kristopher S. Gerardi & Adam Hale Shapiro, 2011. "Price discrimination and business-cycle risk," Working Paper 2011-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Jesse Edgerton, 2011. "Agency problems in public firms: evidence from corporate jets in leveraged buyouts," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2011-15, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Li, Xiaoyang & Low, Angie & Makhija, Anil K., 2011. "Career Concerns and the Busy Life of the Young CEO," Working Paper Series 2011-4, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Repullo, Rafael & Saurina, Jesús, 2011. "The Countercyclical Capital Buffer of Basel III: A Critical Assessment," CEPR Discussion Papers 8304, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hallberg, Daniel, 2011. "Is Early Retirement Encouraged by the Employer? Labor-Demand Effects of Age-Related Collective Fees," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2011:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Luís Francisco Aguiar & Yi Wen, 2011. "OPEC´s Oil Exporting Strategy and Macroeconomic (In)Stability," NIPE Working Papers 10/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Lefter, Alexandru & Sand, Benjamin M., 2011. "Job Polarization in the U.S.: A Reassessment of the Evidence from the 1980s and 1990s," Economics Working Paper Series 1103, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Raassens, N., 2011. "The performance implications of outsourcing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4578465, Tilburg University.
- Fabio Ghironi & Karen K. Lewis, 2011. "Equity Sales and Manager Efficiency Across Firms and the Business Cycle," IMES Discussion Paper Series 11-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Martin Seneca, 2011. "New perspectives on depreciation shocks as a source of business cycle fluctuations," Working Paper 2011/02, Norges Bank.
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & INUI Tomohiko & SHOJI Keishi, 2011. "Productivity of Banks and its Impact on the Capital Investments of Client Firms," Discussion papers 11016, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lawless, Martina, 2011. "Marginal Distance: Does Export Experience Reduce Firm Trade Costs?," Research Technical Papers 2/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Fabian Herweg & Konrad Mierendorff, 2011. "Uncertain demand, consumer loss aversion, and flat-rate tariffs," ECON - Working Papers 012, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Picchio, Matteo & van Ours, Jan C., 2011. "Retaining through Training: Even for Older Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 5591, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ono, Arito & Sakai, Koji & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2011. "The Effects of Collateral on Firm Performance," Working Paper Series 5, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ramana Nanda, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the Discipline of External Finance," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-098, Harvard Business School.
- S. Rosenkranz & G.U. Weitzel, 2011. "Breaking and enteringâ€™ of contracts as a matter of bargaining power and exclusivity clauses," Working Papers 11-06, Utrecht School of Economics.