Report NEP-BEC-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrei Shleifer & Robert W. Vishny, 2010. "Fire Sales in Finance and Macroeconomics," NBER Working Papers 16642, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James D. Hamilton & Michael T. Owyang, 2011. "The Propagation of Regional Recessions," NBER Working Papers 16657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pei, Di, 2010. "Risk, limited liability and firm scope," MPRA Paper 27416, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Dec 2010.
- Julien Prat & Boyan Jovanovic, 2010. "Dynamic Incentive Contracts Under Parameter Uncertainty," NBER Working Papers 16649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Baldwin & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "International Trade, Offshoring and Heterogeneous Firms," NBER Working Papers 16660, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elena Andreou & Eric Ghysels & Andros Kourtellos, 2010. "Should Macroeconomic Forecasters Use Daily Financial Data and How?," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 42_10, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Saroj Bhattarai & Raphael Schoenle, 2010. "Multiproduct Firms and Price-Setting: Theory and Evidence from U.S. Producer Prices," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 15, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Francesco Furlanetto & Martin Seneca, 2010. "Investment-specific technology shocks and consumption," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2010/30, Norges Bank.
- Costas Arkolakis & Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2010. "The Extensive Margin of Exporting Products: A Firm-level Analysis," NBER Working Papers 16641, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ralph S.J. Koijen & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2010. "Predictability of Returns and Cash Flows," NBER Working Papers 16648, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sai Ding & Alessandra Guariglia & John Knight, 2010. "Investment and financing constraints in China: does working capital management make a difference?," Working Papers, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow 2010_33, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Haucap, Justus & Wenzel, Tobias, 2010. "Semi-collusion in media markets," DICE Discussion Papers, HeinrichâHeineâUniversitÃ¤t DÃ¼sseldorf, DÃ¼sseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE) 11, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Lai, Chung-Hui & Wang, Vey, 2010. "The effects of unionization in an R&D growth model with (In)determinate equilibrium," MPRA Paper 27748, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:jet:dpaper:dpaper273 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:tilbur:urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-4378360 is not listed on IDEAS anymore