Report NEP-BEC-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John T. Addison & Alex Bryson & André Pahnke & Paulino Teixeira, 2010. "Slip Sliding Away: Further Union Decline in Germany and Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0971, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2010. "Why do firms pay for liquidity provision in limit order markets?," Working Paper 2010/12, Norges Bank.
- Nick Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Does Product Market Competition Lead Firms to Decentralize?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0966, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Camargo, Braz Ministério de & Pastorino, Elena, 2010. "Learning-by-employing: the value of commitment," Textos para discussÃ£o 219, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Malika Hamadi, 2010. "Ownership Concentration, Family Control and Performance of Firms," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-03, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Chadwick C. Curtis & Nelson Mark, 2010. "Business Cycles, Consumption and Risk-Sharing: How Different Is China?," NBER Working Papers 16154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew T. Young, 2010. "US Elasticities of Substitution and Factor-Augmentation at the Industry Level," Working Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Nick Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "New Approaches to Measuring Management and Firm Organization," CEP Discussion Papers dp0969, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Davide Pirino, 2010. "Measuring Industry Relatedness and Corporate Coherence," LEM Papers Series 2010/10, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Stephen Redding & Peter K. Schott, 2010. "Intra-Firm Trade and Product Contractibility (Long Version)," CEP Discussion Papers dp0978, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Nicholas Bloom & Raffaella Sadun & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Recent Advances in the Empirics of Organizational Economics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0970, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Luisa Lambertini & Caterina Mendicino & Maria Teresa Punzi, 2010. "Expectations-driven cycles in the housing market," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1021, Banco de Espa�a.
- Akerman, Anders & Py, Loriane, 2010. "Service Outsourcing and Specialization: A Theory on Endogeneous Task Scope," Research Papers in Economics 2010:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Moreno, L & Rodríguez, D, 2010. "Markups, bargaining power and offshoring: an empirical assessment," MPRA Paper 23587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Holger Breinlich & Alejandro Cuñat, 2010. "Trade Liberalization and Heterogeneous Firm Models: An Evaluation Using the Canada - US Free Trade Agreement," CEP Discussion Papers dp0975, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Philippe Bacchetta & Cédric Tille & Eric van Wincoop, 2010. "Self-Fulfilling Risk Panics," NBER Working Papers 16159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.