Report NEP-BEC-2009-04-05This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2009-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eklund, Johan & Palmberg, Johanna & Wiberg, Daniel, 2009. "Ownership Structure, Board Composition and Investment Performance," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 172, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin2020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zheng Liu & Daniel F. Waggoner & Tao Zha, 2009. "Sources of the Great Moderation: shocks, frictions, or monetary policy?," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2009-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Hui Chen & Jianjun Miao & Neng Wang, 2009. "Entrepreneurial Finance and Non-diversifiable Risk," NBER Working Papers 14848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Bolton & Hui Chen & Neng Wang, 2009. "A Unified Theory of Tobin's q, Corporate Investment, Financing, and Risk Management," NBER Working Papers 14845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xiaoji Lin & Santiago Bazdrech & Frederico Belo, 2009. "Labor Hiring, Investment and Stock Return Predictability in the Cross Section," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp628, Financial Markets Group.
- Oscar Mitnik & Qiang Kang, 2008. "Not So Lucky Any More: CEO Compensation in Financially Distressed Firms," Working Papers, University of Miami, Department of Economics 0906, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Takanori Tanaka, 2009. "Managerial Entrenchment and Corporate Bond Financing: Evidence from Japan," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:diw:diwfin:diwfin5010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- HOSONO Kaoru, 2009. "Financial Crisis, Firm Dynamics and Aggregate Productivity in Japan," Discussion papers 09012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009. "Confronting Objections to Performance Pay: A Study of the Impact of Individual and Gain-sharing Incentives on the Job Satisfaction of British Employees," MPRA Paper 14244, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias GÃ¶cke, 2009. "Efficiency Wages and Negotiated Profit-Sharing under Uncertainty," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200919, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00371847_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sunil Gupta & Carl F. Mela & Jose M. Vidal-Sanz, 2009. "The value of a "free" customer," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb092903, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Julia Thornton Snider, 2009. "A theory of outsourcing and wage decline," Working Papers 669, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Degryse, H.A. & Goeij, P. C. de & Kappert, P., 2009. "The Impact of Firm and Industry Characteristics on Small Firms' Capital Structure: Evidence from Dutch Panel Data," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-21, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.