Report NEP-BEC-2009-03-28This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oriana Bandiera & Luigi Guiso & Andrea Prat & Raffaella Sadun, 2009. "Matching Firms, Managers and Incentives," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/14, European University Institute.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2009. "What’s News in Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7201, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kristian Behrens & Giordano Mion & Yasusada Murata & Jens Südekum, 2009. "Trade, wages and productivity," Working Paper Research 161, National Bank of Belgium.
- Natália P. Monteiro & Paulo Bastos, 2009. "Managers and wage policies," NIPE Working Papers 2/2009, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Christopher F. Baum & Dorothea Schäfer & Oleksandr Talavera, 2009. "The Impact of Financial Structure on Firms' Financial Constraints: A Cross-Country Analysis," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 863, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00367732_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerrit de Wit & Haibo Zhou, 2009. "Determinants and dimensions of firm growth," Scales Research Reports H200903, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Takashi Shibata & Tetsuya Yamada, 2009. "Dynamic Model of Credit Risk in Relationship Lending: A Game- theoretic Real Options Approach," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2009. "Rewarding Carrots & Crippling Sticks: Eliciting Employee Preferences for the Optimal Incentive Mix in Europe," MPRA Paper 14167, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2008. "Measuring the Utility Cost of Temporary Employment Contracts before Adaptation: A Conjoint Analysis Approach," MPRA Paper 14166, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765013051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:200901018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00368274_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore