Report NEP-BEC-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan, 2009. "The great dissolution: organization capital and diverging volatility puzzle," MPRA Paper 13701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hideaki Sakawa & Naoki Watanabel, 2009. "Managerial Compensation, Corporate Governance, and Business Performance in Japan: Evidence Using New Micro Data," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-031, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Benoît Mahy & François Rycx & Mélanie Volral, 2009. "Wage Dispersion and Firm Productivity in Different Working Environments," Working Papers CEB 09-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- V. Lewis, 2008. "Business Cycle Evidence on Firm Entry," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/539, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Yolanda Portilla, 2009. "Audit contracts and reputation," Economics Working Papers we091308, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Philippe Aghion & John Van Reenen & Luigi Zingales, 2009. "Innovation and Institutional Ownership," NBER Working Papers 14769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2009. "Inventories and Real Rigidities in New Keynesian Business Cycle Models," Working Papers 09-9, Bank of Canada.
- Thede, Susanna & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Exploring Determinants of the Firm Boundary for Swedish Multinationals," Working Papers 2009:2, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- André van Stel & Mickey Folkeringa & Sierdjan Koster, 2010. "Start-ups as drivers of market mobility: An analysis at the region-sector level for the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H200905, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Anos-Casero, Paloma & Udomsaph, Charles, 2009. "What drives firm productivity growth ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4841, The World Bank.
- Itai Agur, 2009. "What Institutional Structure for the Lender of Last Resort?," DNB Working Papers 200, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Kjetil Storesletten & Giovanni L. Violante, 2009. "Quantitative Macroeconomics with Heterogeneous Households," NBER Working Papers 14768, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wouter den Haan & Vincent Sterk, 2009. "The comovement between household loans and real activity," DNB Working Papers 204, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Lars Ljungqvist & Harald Uhlig, 2009. "Optimal Endowment Destruction under Campbell-Cochrane Habit Formation," NBER Working Papers 14772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.