Report NEP-BEC-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rusinek, Michael & Rycx, Francois, 2008. "Rent-Sharing under Different Bargaining Regimes: Evidence from Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3406, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- J. Doyne Farmer & John Geanakoplos, 2008. "The Virtues and Vices of Equilibrium and the Future of Financial Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1647, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2008. "Transparency of Regulation and Cross-Border Bank Mergers," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-009, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Koskela, Erkki & König, Jan, 2008. "Strategic Outsourcing, Profit Sharing and Equilibrium Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 3413, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Schnedler, Wendelin & Vadovic, Radovan, 2007. "Legitimacy of Control," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-61, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- J.E. van den Berg & Y.K. Grift & A. van Witteloostuijn, 2008. "Managerial perceptions of works councilsâ€™ effectiveness in the Netherlands," Working Papers 08-05, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maug, Ernst & Dittmann, Ingolf, 2007. "Lower Salaries and No Options: The Optimal Structure of Executive Pay," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-41, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Dittmann, Ingolf & Maug, Ernst & Spalt, Oliver, 2007. "Executive Stock Options when Managers are Loss-Averse," Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications 07-36, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Carolyn Pitchik, 2008. "Self-Promoting Investments," Working Papers tecipa-312, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- R. Lamadrid & A. Heene & X. Gellynck, 2008. "Rewiring Business Firms through an Entrepreneurial-Oriented Strategy Making," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/499, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0068, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Item repec:cla:levrem:122247000000002028 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rod Tyers & Lucy Rees, 2008. "Service Oligopolies and Australia's Economy-Wide Performance," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2008-490, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Tauchmann, Harald & Göhlmann, Silja & Requate, Till & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2008. "Tobacco and Alcohol: Complements or Substitutes? A Structural Model Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Adrian de la Garza & Atsushi Sannabe & Katsunori Yamada, 2008. "Job Satisfaction and Happiness: New Evidence from Japanese Union Workers," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-10, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).