Report NEP-BEC-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & André KURMANN, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP), UniversitÃ© de Lausanne, FacultÃ© des HEC, DEEP 07.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics 2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Wennberg, Karl & Holmquist, Carin, 2007. "Problemistic Search and International Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Business Administration, Stockholm School of Economics 2008:2, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 05 Jan 2009.
- W.A. Dolfsma & G. van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or large firms? : sector structure and dynamics," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ellen R McGrattan & Edward C Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Skill-Biased Effects of Service Offshoring in Western Europe," KITeS Working Papers, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy 205, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- J.A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & P. Finnie, 2007. "The impact of market structure, contestability and institutional environment on banking competition," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 07-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Dijk, T. van, 2008. "Price Discrimination Bans on Dominant Firms," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2008-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2008. "The Use of Knowledge Management by Innovators - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics 2008-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hennessy, Christopher, 2007. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Les Cahiers de Recherche, HEC Paris 878, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Roys, 2007. "Optimal investment policy with fixed adjustment costs and complete irreversibility," CeMMAP working papers, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies CWP29/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- CHUMA Hiroyuki & HASHIMOTO Norikazu, 2008. "Moore's Law, Increasing Complexity, and the Limits of Organization: The Modern Significance of Japanese Chipmakers' DRAM Business," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 08001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- M. Lycklama Ã Nijeholt & Y.K. Grift, 2007. "Goodwill, excess returns, and determinants of value creation and overpayment," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 07-31, Utrecht School of Economics.