Report NEP-BEC-2008-01-19This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Pierre DANTHINE & André KURMANN, 2007. "The Business Cycle Implications of Reciprocity in Labor Relations," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du DÃ©partement d'EconomÃ©trie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 07.12, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Christoph Grimpe & Ulrich Kaiser, 2008. "Gains and Pains from Contract Research: A Transaction and Firm-level Perspective," CIE Discussion Papers 2008-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Wennberg, Karl & Holmquist, Carin, 2007. "Problemistic Search and International Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:2, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 05 Jan 2009.
- Wilfred Dolfsma & Gerben van der Panne, 2007. "Innovations from SMEs or Large Firms? Sector Structure and Dynamics," Working Papers 07-30, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Ellen R McGrattan & Edward C Prescott, 2008. "Technology Capital and the U.S. Current Account," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001827, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rosario Crinò, 2007. "Skill-Biased Effects of Service Offshoring in Western Europe," KITeS Working Papers 205, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Oct 2007.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2007. "The Impact of Market Structure, Contestability and Institutional Environment on Banking Competition," Working Papers 07-29, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bouckaert, J.M.C. & Degryse, H.A. & Dijk, T. van, 2008. "Price Discrimination Bans on Dominant Firms," Discussion Paper 2008-3, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristin Joel & Tobias Schmidt, 2008. "The Use of Knowledge Management by Innovators - Empirical Evidence for Germany," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Hege, Ulrich & Hennessy, Christopher, 2007. "Acquisition Values and Optimal Financial (In)Flexibility," Les Cahiers de Recherche 878, HEC Paris.
- Nicolas Roys, 2007. "Optimal investment policy with fixed adjustment costs and complete irreversibility," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/07, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- CHUMA Hiroyuki & HASHIMOTO Norikazu, 2008. "Moore's Law, Increasing Complexity, and the Limits of Organization: The Modern Significance of Japanese Chipmakers' DRAM Business," Discussion papers 08001, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Maaike Lycklama a Nijeholt & Yolanda Grift, 2007. "Goodwill, excess returns, and determinants of value creation and overpayment," Working Papers 07-31, Utrecht School of Economics.