Report NEP-BEC-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Krashinsky, Harry A., 2006. "Liquidity Constraints, Household Wealth, and Entrepreneurship Revisited," IZA Discussion Papers 2201, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Bena, 2006. "Choice of Corporate Risk Management Tools under Moral Hazard," FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group dp566, Financial Markets Group.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00085680_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kyoji Fukao & Keikok Ito & Hyeg Ug Kwon & Miho Takizawa, 2006. "Cross-Border Acquisitons and Target Firms' Performance: Evidence from Japanese Firm-Level Data," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University d06-174, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- DeVoretz, Don J., 2006. "A History of Canadian Recruitment of Highly Skilled Immigrants: Circa 1980-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 2197, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jan Frederik Slijkerman, 2006. "Insurance Sector Risk," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 06-062/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Hernæs, Erik & Iskhakov, Fedor & Strøm, Steinar, 2006. "Early Retirement and Company Characteristics," Memorandum, Oslo University, Department of Economics 16/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Hielke Buddelmeyer & Paul H. Jensen & Elizabeth Webster, 2006. "Innovation and the Determinants of Firm Survival," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne wp2006n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Chong, Alberto & Galdo, Jose C., 2006. "Does the Quality of Training Programs Matter? Evidence from Bidding Processes Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2202, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Takahito Kanamori & Kazuyuki Motohashi, 2006. "Centralization or Decentralization of Decision Rights? Impact on IT Performance of Firms," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 06032, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Mugele, Christian & Schnitzer, Monika, 2006. "Organization of Multinational Activities and Ownership Structure," Discussion Papers in Economics, University of Munich, Department of Economics 893, University of Munich, Department of Economics.