Report NEP-BEC-2006-06-24This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chiao, Benjamin & Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2006. "The Rules of Standard Setting Organizations: an Empirical Analysis," IDEI Working Papers 388, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Gielen, Anne C. & van Ours, Jan C., 2006. "Why Do Worker-Firm Matches Dissolve?," IZA Discussion Papers 2165, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lea Zicchino & Dimitrios Tsomocos & Miguel Segoviano & Charles Goodhart & Oriol Aspachs Bracon, 2006. "Searching for a Metric for Financial Stability," FMG Special Papers sp167, Financial Markets Group.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Lynch, Lisa M., 2006. "Re-Employment Probabilities over the Business Cycle," IZA Discussion Papers 2167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Juan Carlos Pastor & Margarita Mayo, 2006. "Transformational and transactional leadership: an axamination of managerial cognition among spanish," Working Papers Economia wp06-13, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Alain Coen & Francois-Éric Racicot, 2006. "A New Approach Based on Cumulants for Estimating Financial Regression Models with Errors in the Variables: the Fama and French Model Revisited," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp142006, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Gayle Allard & Cristina Simon, 2006. "Competitiveness and the employment relationship in the 21 st Century:," Working Papers Economia wp06-15, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Don Harding & Adrian Pagan, 2006. "Measurement of Business Cycles," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 966, The University of Melbourne.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Masclet, David & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2006. "Effort and Comparison Income: Experimental and Survey Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 2169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Miroslav Misina, 2006. "Benchmark Index of Risk Appetite," Working Papers 06-16, Bank of Canada.
- Fossen, Frank M. & Steiner, Viktor, 2006. "Income Taxes and Entrepreneurial Choice: Empirical Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 2164, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Urban Jermann & Vincenzo Quadrini, 2006. "Financial Innovations and Macroeconomic Volatility," NBER Working Papers 12308, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew D. Atkinson, 2003. "A Computational Routine for Disaggregating Industry Margin Data to Estimate Product Margin Rates," BEA Papers 0031, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Narjess Boubakri & Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2006. "Consolidation and Value Creation in the Insurance Industry: the Role of Governance," Cahiers de recherche 0626, CIRPEE.
- Patricia C. Walker, 2003. "Survey Data Collection Over the Internet at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis," BEA Papers 0032, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gonzalo Chavez & Oswaldo Lorenzo, 2006. "The impact of supply chain applications annoucements on the market value of firms," Working Papers Economia wp06-20, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.