Report NEP-BEC-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rebeca Jiménez-Rodríguez & Marcelo Sánchez, 2004. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Working Paper Series 362, European Central Bank.
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2005. "Comparing the Innovation Performance in Canadian, French and German Manufacturing Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-33, CIRANO.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler, 2005. "Global Business Cycles and Credit Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series 1548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paul Mizen & Philip Vermeulen, 2005. "Corporate investment and cash flow sensitivity - what drives the relationship?," Working Paper Series 485, European Central Bank.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Griffith, Rachel & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Moneta, 2003. "Does the yield spread predict recessions in the euro area?," Working Paper Series 294, European Central Bank.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Can Deunionization Lead to International Outsourcing?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amrita Bhattacharyya, 2005. "Competition and Advertising in Specialized Markets: A Study of the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 624, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 10 Nov 2005.
- Donald A R George, 1998. "A Model of Endogenous Quality Management," ESE Discussion Papers 5, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- James Vickery, 2005. "How and why do small firms manage interest rate risk? Evidence from commercial loans," Staff Reports 215, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ulrike Muehlberger, 2005. "Hierarchies, relational contracts and new forms of outsourcing," ICER Working Papers 22-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nina Smith & Valdemar Smith & Mette Verner, 2005. "Do Women in Top Management Affect Firm Performance? A Panel Study of 2500 Danish Firms," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Zhang Guoying & Zheng Pi-e, 2005. "Analysis on Energy Development of China," Macroeconomics 0509024, EconWPA.
- Gilles Mourre, 2004. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?," Working Paper Series 358, European Central Bank.
- El?d Takáts, 2004. "Banking consolidation and small business lending," Working Paper Series 407, European Central Bank.
- Véronique Genre & Ramón Gómez Salvador & Ana Lamo, 2005. "European women - why do(n’t) they work?," Working Paper Series 454, European Central Bank.
- Christian Growitsch & T. Jamasb & M. Pollitt, 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.