Report NEP-BEC-2005-10-04This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jiménez-Rodríguez, Rebeca & Sánchez, Marcelo, 2004. "Oil price shocks and real GDP growth: empirical evidence for some OECD countries," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0362, European Central Bank.
- Pierre Mohnen & Pierre Therrien, 2005. "Comparing the Innovation Performance in Canadian, French and German Manufacturing Enterprises," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2005s-33, CIRANO.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & Björn-Jakob Treutler, 2005. "Global Business Cycles and Credit Risk," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1548, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mizen, Paul & Vermeulen, Philip, 2005. "Corporate investment and cash flow sensitivity: what drives the relationship?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0485, European Central Bank.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Griffith, Rachel & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2005. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moneta, Fabio, 2003. "Does the yield spread predict recessions in the euro area?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0294, European Central Bank.
- Kjell Erik Lommerud & Frode Meland & Odd Rune Straume, 2005. "Can Deunionization Lead to International Outsourcing?," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1545, CESifo Group Munich.
- Amrita Bhattacharyya, 2005. "Competition and Advertising in Specialized Markets: A Study of the U.S. Pharmaceutical Industry," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 624, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 10 Nov 2005.
- Donald A R George, 1998. "A Model of Endogenous Quality Management," ESE Discussion Papers, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh 5, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- James Vickery, 2005. "How and why do small firms manage interest rate risk? Evidence from commercial loans," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 215, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ulrike Muehlberger, 2005. "Hierarchies, relational contracts and new forms of outsourcing," ICER Working Papers, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research 22-2005, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Nina Smith & Valdemar Smith & Mette Verner, 2005. "Do Women in Top Management Affect Firm Performance? A Panel Study of 2500 Danish Firms," CIE Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics 2005-03, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Zhang Guoying & Zheng Pi-e, 2005. "Analysis on Energy Development of China," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0509024, EconWPA.
- Mourre, Gilles, 2004. "Did the pattern of aggregate employment growth change in the euro area in the late 1990s?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0358, European Central Bank.
- Takáts, Elod, 2004. "Banking consolidation and small business lending," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0407, European Central Bank.
- Genre, Véronique & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón & Lamo, Ana, 2005. "European women: Why do(n't) they work?," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 0454, European Central Bank.
- Christian Growitsch & T. Jamasb & M. Pollitt, 2005. "Quality of Service, Efficiency, and Scale in Network Industries: An Analysis of European Electricity Distribution," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.