Report NEP-BEC-2005-03-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Forslid, Rikard, 2005. "Can We Trust Private Firms as Suppliers of Vaccine for the Avian Influenza?," Research Papers in Economics 2005:2, Stockholm University, Department of Economics, revised 06 Feb 2006.
- Li-Gang Liu, 2005. "China'S Role In The Current Global Economic Imbalance," Discussion papers 05010, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Brown, Gordon D. A. & Gardner, Jonathan & Oswald, Andrew J. & Qian, Jing, 2005. "Does Wage Rank Affect Employees' Wellbeing?," IZA Discussion Papers 1505, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ann Bartel & Saul Lach & Nachum Sicherman, 2005. "Outsourcing and Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 11158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter & Rodney W. Strachan, 2005. "Re-examining the Consumption-Wealth Relationship: The Role of Model Uncertainty," Discussion Papers in Economics 05/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia & Cindy Zoghi, 2005. "Returning to the Returns to Computer Use," Working Papers 377, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:199 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jordi Brandts & David J. Cooper, 2005. "It's What You Say Not What You Pay," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 643.05, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Amrita Bhattacharyya, 2005. "Advertising in Specialized Markets: Example from the US Pharmaceutical Industry," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 610, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 10 Nov 2005.
- Stephen Jenkins, 2005. "Estimation of inequality indices from survey data, allowing for design effects," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2005 07, Stata Users Group.
- Roberts Waddle, 2005. "Strategic Profit Sharing Between Firms: An Apllication To Joint Ventures," Economics Working Papers we051003, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Durevall, Dick, 2005. "Demand for Coffee: The Role of Prices, Preferences and Market Power," Working Papers in Economics 162, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Weibull, Jörgen & Salomonsson, Marcus, 2005. "Natural selection and social preferences," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 588, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 20 Jul 2005.
- Casey B. Mulligan & Yona Rubinstein, 2005. "Selection, Investment, and Women's Relative Wages Since 1975," NBER Working Papers 11159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey A. Groen, 2005. "Occupation-Specific Human Capital and Local Labor Markets," Working Papers 376, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Item repec:rtv:ceiswp:194 is not listed on IDEAS anymore