Report NEP-BEC-2005-02-27This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Lorenzen & Lars Frederiksen, . "The Management of Projects and Product Experimentation: Lessons from the Entertainment Industries," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2005-01, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Bryson, Alex & Cappellari, Lorenzo & Lucifora, Claudio, 2005. "Why So Unhappy? The Effects of Unionisation on Job Satisfaction," IZA Discussion Papers 1498, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mende, Alexander, 2005. "09/11 on the USD/EUR Foreign Exchange Market," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-312, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Martina Brockmeier & Marianne Kurzweil & Janine Pelikan & Petra Salamon, 2005. "WTO Agricultural Negotiations: a comparison of the Harbinson proposal and the Swiss Formula," ENARPRI Working Papers, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes) 012, ENARPRI (European Network of Agricultural and Rural Policy Research Institutes).
- Carl Chiarella & Xue-Zhong He & Duo Wang, 2004. "Statistical Properties of a Heterogeneous Asset Price Model with Time-Varying Second Moment," Research Paper Series, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney 142, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Anna Torres & Tammo Bijmolt, 2005. "Assessing Brand Image through Communalitites and Asymmetries Brand-to-Attribute and Attribute-to-Brand Associations," Business Economics Working Papers, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa wb050604.pdf, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa de la Empresa.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005005 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005006 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albrecht, James & van den Berg, Gerard J. & Vroman, Susan, 2005. "The Knowledge Lift: The Swedish Adult Education Program That Aimed to Eliminate Low Worker Skill Levels," IZA Discussion Papers 1503, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Laura Alfaro & Vadym Volosovych, 2003. "Why doesnâ€™t Capital Flow from Rich to Poor Countries? An Empirical Investigation," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston 2003-01, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Borghans, Lex & ter Weel, Bas & Weinberg, Bruce A., 2005. "People People: Social Capital and the Labor-Market Outcomes of Underrepresented Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 1494, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jayati Sarkar & Subrata Sarkar, 2005. "Multiple board appointments and firm performance in emerging economies: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2005-001, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2004. "Corporate Rent-Seeking and the managerial soft-budget constraint," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 283, Universidad del CEMA.
- Lars Bo Jeppesen, . "Profiting from innovative user communities: How firms organize the production of user modifications in the computer games industry," IVS/CBS Working Papers 2004-03, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy, Copenhagen Business School.
- Gersbach, Hans & Haller, Hans, 2005. "Beware of Workaholics: Household Preferences and Individual Equilibrium Utility," IZA Discussion Papers 1502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge Selaive & Vicente Tuesta R, 2005. "Can Fluctuations in the Consumption-Wealth Ratio Help to Predict Exchange Rates?," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2005-002, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.