Report NEP-BEC-2005-02-06This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vicenzo Quadrini & Claudio Michelacci, 2005. "Borrowing From Employees: Wage Dynamics With Financial Constraints," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2005_0501, CEMFI.
- Abel Elizalde & Rafael Repullo, 2004. "Economic And Regulatory Capital. What Is The Difference?," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2004_0422, CEMFI.
- Bruno S. Frey & Margit Osterloh, 2005. "Yes, Managers Should Be Paid Like Bureaucrats," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1379, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kevin X. D. Huang & Zheng Liu & Qi Zhu, 2005. "Temptation and Self-Control: Some Evidence from the Consumer Expenditure Survey," Emory Economics, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta) 0507, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2005. "The Economics of Open Bibliographic Data Provision," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2005-01, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Christian Grund & Niels Westergaard-Nielsen, 2005. "The Dispersion of Employees' Wage Increases and Firm Performance," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse3_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Angel Leon & Diego Piñeiro, 2004. "Valuation Of A Biotech Company: A Real Options Approach," Working Papers, CEMFI wp2004_0420, CEMFI.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Meurs D. & Vignes A., 2005. "“Could I do that?” The influence of beliefs and social norms on women seeking jobs," Working Papers ERMES, ERMES, University Paris 2 0501, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12236 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Caroline Richardson & Jennifer T. Hanlon & Hillary J. Mull & Sandeep Vijan & Rodney Hayward & Linda A. Wray & Kenneth M. Langa, 2003. "The Impact of Poor Health Behaviors on Workforce Disability," Working Papers, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center wp057, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Yohanes E. Riyanto & Linda A. Toolsema, 2004. "Tunneling and Propping: A Justification for Pyramidal Ownership," Departmental Working Papers, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics wp0409, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Richard M. Bird, 2005. "Taxing Electronic Commerce: The End of the Beginning?," International Tax Program Papers, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto 0502, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Shilpa Manaktala & John D. Phillips & Karen Teitel, 2004. "The Earnings Quality Consequences of Announcements to Voluntarily Adopt the Fair Value Method of Accounting for Stock-Based Compensation," Working Papers, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics 0413, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.