Report NEP-BEC-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Belke, Ansgar & Heine, Jens M., 2004. "Specialisation Patterns and the Synchronicity of Regional Employment Cycles in Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 1439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Michael Fritsch & Pamela Mueller, 2005. "The Persistence of Regional New Business Formation-Activity over Time - Assessing the Potential of Policy Promotion Programs," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-02, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Jonathan Reuter & Eric Zitzewitz, 2005. "Do Ads Influence Editors? Advertising and Bias in the Financial Media," Finance 0501003, EconWPA.
- Belke, Ansgar & Schaal, Andreas, 2004. "Venture Capital Investment and Labor Market Performance: New Empirical Evidence for OECD Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 1447, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petri Böckerman & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2005. "Do Job Disamenities Raise Wages or Ruin Job Satisfaction?," Labor and Demography 0501001, EconWPA.
- Severin Borenstein, 2005. "U.S. Domestic Airline Pricing, 1995-2004," Macroeconomics 0501006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:45/03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0304 is not listed on IDEAS anymore