Report NEP-BAN-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- di Iasio, Giovanni & Battiston, Stefano & Infante, Luigi & Pierobon, Federico, 2013. "Capital and Contagion in Financial Networks," MPRA Paper 52141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Karmakar, Sudipto, 2013. "Macroprudential Regulation and Macroeconomic Activity," MPRA Paper 52172, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roland Meeks & Benjamin Nelson & Piergiorgio Alessandri, 2013. "Shadow banks and macroeconomic instability," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 939, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Karmakar, Sudipto & Mok, Junghwan, 2013. "Bank Capital and Lending: An Analysis of Commercial Banks in the United States," MPRA Paper 52173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lena Tonzer, 2013. "Cross-Border Interbank Networks, Banking Risk and Contagion," FIW Working Paper series, FIW 129, FIW.
- John Bonin & Marko Kosak, 2013. "Loan/Loss Provisioning in Emerging Europe: Precautionary or Pro-Cyclical?," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics 2013-010, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Benjamin Miranda Tabak & Denise Leyi Li & João V. L. de Vasconcelos & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2013. "Do Capital Buffers Matter? A Study on the Profitability and Funding Costs Determinants of the Brazilian Banking System," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 333, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Raphael W. Lam, 2013. "Cross-border Activity of Japanese Banks," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 13/235, International Monetary Fund.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Neugebauer, Katja & Schröder, Christoph, 2013. "Changing forces of gravity: How the crisis affected international banking," Discussion Papers, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 48/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Paolo Del Giovane & Andrea Nobili & Federico Maria Signoretti, 2013. "Supply tightening or lack of demand? An analysis of credit developments during the Lehman Brothers and the sovereign debt crises," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 942, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Kevin E. Beaubrun-Diant & Fabien Tripier, 2013. "Search Frictions, Credit Market Liquidity, and Net Interest Margin Cyclicality," Working Papers, CEPII research center 2013-41, CEPII research center.
- Item repec:wil:wileco:2013-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Morgan, Horatio M., 2013. "Credit Unions, Consolidation and Business Formation: Evidence from Canadian provinces," MPRA Paper 52327, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2012. "Prisoner’s dilemma for EU bank groups," MPRA Paper 52247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- : Gianni De Nicolo & : Andrea Gamba & : Marcella Lucchetta, 2013. "Microprudential Regulation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Working Papers, Warwick Business School, Finance Group wpn13-04, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Sanjay K. Chugh, 2013. "Firm Risk and Leverage Based Business Cycles," Boston College Working Papers in Economics, Boston College Department of Economics 844, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Mariya Pylypiv & Sugato Chakravarty, 2013. "The Role of Subsidization and Organizational Status on Borrower Repayment Rates in Microfinance Institutions," Working Papers 1018, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.