Report NEP-BAN-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:fip:fedcwp:12-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Victoria Ivashina & David S. Scharfstein & Jeremy C. Stein, 2012. "Dollar Funding and the Lending Behavior of Global Banks," NBER Working Papers 18528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ekin Ayse Ozsuca & Elif Akbostanci, 2012. "An Empirical Analysis of the Bank Lending Channel in turkey," ERC Working Papers 1205, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Aug 2012.
- Bams, Dennis & Pisa, Magdalena & Wolff, Christian C, 2012. "Modeling default correlation in a US retail loan portfolio," CEPR Discussion Papers 9205, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry Huizinga & Johannes Voget & Wolf Wagner, 2012. "International Taxation and Cross-Border Banking," NBER Working Papers 18483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eugenio Cerutti & Stijn Claessens & Patrick McGuire, 2012. "Systemic Risks in Global Banking: What Available Data can tell us and What More Data are Needed?," NBER Working Papers 18531, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Zimmermann, Christian, 2012. "Loan Regulation and Child Labor in Rural India," IZA Discussion Papers 6979, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tobias Adrian & Adam B. Ashcraft, 2012. "Shadow banking: a review of the literature," Staff Reports 580, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kartik Anand & James Chapman & Prasanna Gai, 2012. "Covered bonds, core markets, and financial stability," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2012-065, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Mardi Dungey & Matteo Luciani & David Veredas, 2012. "Ranking Systemically Important Financial Institutions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-115/IV/DSF44, Tinbergen Institute.
- Varvara Isyuk, 2012. "CPP funds allocation : restoring financial stability or minimising risks of non-repayment to taxpayers?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12072, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Masciantonio, Sergio & Tiseno, Andrea, 2012. "The rise and fall of universal banking: ups and downs of a sample of large and complex financial institutions since the late ‘90s," MPRA Paper 42494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giorgio Calcagnini & Germana Giombini & Elisa Lenti, 2012. "Gender differences in bank loan access," Working Papers 1212, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2012.
- M. Fort & F. Manaresi & S. Trucchi, 2012. "Banks Information Policies, Financial Literacy and Household Wealth," Working Papers wp852, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.