Report NEP-BAN-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goodhart, Ch. A. E. & Kashyap, A. K. & Tsomocos, D. P. & Vardoulakis, A. P., 2012. "Financial Regulation in General Equilibrium," Working papers 372, Banque de France.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Shadow Banking and the Limits of Central Bank Liquidity Support: How to Achieve a Better Balance between Global and Official Liquidity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_712, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Diewert, Erwin & Fixler, Dennis & Zieschang, Kimberly, 2012. "Problems with the Measurement of Banking Services in a National Accounting Framework," UBC Departmental Archives erwin_diewert-2012-14, UBC Department of Economics, revised 04 Apr 2012.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Toto, Goyal, 2012. "The bank lending channel of monetary policy transmission: evidence from an emerging aarket, India," MPRA Paper 37997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ansgar Rannenberg, 2012. "Asymmetric information in credit markets, bank leverage cycles and macroeconomic dynamics," Working Paper Research 224, National Bank of Belgium.
- Gunnar Grass, 2012. "Model Implied Credit Spreads," Cahiers de recherche 1219, CIRPEE.
- Jacky Mallett, 2012. "Description of the Operational Mechanics of a Basel Regulated Banking System," Papers 1204.1583, arXiv.org.
- Eliana Balla & Morgan J. Rose, 2011. "Loan loss reserves, accounting constraints, and bank ownership structure," Working Paper 11-09, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Sverre Knutsen, 2012. "Why do banking crises occur? The American subprime crisis compared with the Norwegian banking crisis 1987-92," Working Paper 2012/03, Norges Bank.
- Jianjun Miao & PENGFEI WANG, 2012. "Banking Bubbles and Financial Crisis," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2012-010, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Frank Schmielewski & Thomas Wein, 2012. "Are private banks the better banks? An insight into the principal-agent structure and risk-taking behavior of German banks," Working Paper Series in Economics 236, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- TINANG NZESSEU, Jules Valery, 2012.
"Offre optimale de liquidité bancaire par la Banque Centrale : une approche microéconomique
[Optimal Bank’s Liquidity Supply by the Central Bank: A Microeconomic Approach]," MPRA Paper 37940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berg, Gunhild & Kirschenmann, Karolin, 2012. "Funding vs. real economy shock : the impact of the 2007-2009 crisis on small firms'credit availability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6030, The World Bank.
- Troisi, Roberta & Nese, Annamaria, 2012. "Workers’ motivation: the italian case of cooperative credit banks," MPRA Paper 38025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Frank Packer & Haibin Zhu, 2012. "Loan loss provisioning practices of Asian banks," BIS Working Papers 375, Bank for International Settlements.
- Thorvald Grung Moe, 2012. "Control of Finance as a Prerequisite for Successful Monetary Policy: A Reinterpretation of Henry Simons's Rules versus Authorities in Monetary Policy," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_713, Levy Economics Institute, The.