Report NEP-BAN-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin M. Tabak & Marcelo Yoshio Takami & J. M. C. Rocha & Daniel O. Cajueiro, 2011. "Directed Clustering Coefficient as a Measure of Systemic Risk in Complex Banking Networks," Working Papers Series, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department 249, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Cassola, Nuno & Hortacsu, Ali & Kastl, Jakub, 2011. "The 2007 subprime market crisis through the lens of European Central Bank auctions for short-term funds," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1374, European Central Bank.
- Graziella Bertocchi & Arcangelo Dimico, 2011. "Race v. Suffrage. The Determinants of Development in Mississippi," Center for Economic Research (RECent), University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics 071, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Jens Hilscher & Elif Sisli-Ciamarra, 2011. "Conflicts of interest on corporate boards: The effect of creditor-directors on acquisitions," Working Papers, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School 34, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Christian Heebøll-Christensen, 2011. "Financial Instability - a Result of Excess Liquidity or Credit Cycles?," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 11-21, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Galina Hale, 2011. "Bank Relationships, Business Cycles, and Financial Crises," NBER Working Papers 17356, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Craig, Ben & Fecht, Falko, 2011. "Substitution between net and gross settlement systems: A concern for financial stability?," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2011,16, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Irina Stanga, 2011. "Sovereign and Bank Credit Risk during the Global Financial Crisis," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 314, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Buch, Claudia M. & Koch, Cathérine Tahmee & Koetter, Michael, 2011. "Crises, rescues, and policy transmission through international banks," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre 2011,15, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2010-1015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matej Marinc & Razvan Vlahu, 2011. "The Economic Perspective of Bank Bankruptcy Law," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 310, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Moulin, Bertrand & Teuwa N., Hugues M., 2011.
"Articulations entre banques commerciales et institutions de microfinance en Afrique subsaharienne: cas du Cameroun
[Articulations between commercial banks and microfinance institutions in Sub-Sahar," MPRA Paper 33015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thorsten Beck & Martin Brown, 2011. "Which Households Use Banks? Evidence from the Transition Economies," BCL working papers, Central Bank of Luxembourg 50, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Mohsen Afsharian & Anna Kryvko & Peter Reichling, 2011. "Efficiency and Its Impact on the Performance of European Commercial Banks," FEMM Working Papers 110018, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Nicola Cetorelli & Linda S. Goldberg, 2011. "Liquidity management of U.S. global banks: Internal capital markets in the great recession," NBER Working Papers 17355, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Morten L. Bech & Carl T. Bergstrom & Rodney J. Garratt & Martin Rosvall, 2011. "Mapping change in the federal funds market," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 507, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Mahvash S. Qureshi & Jonathan D. Ostry & Atish R. Ghosh & Marcos Chamon, 2011. "Managing Capital Inflows: The Role of Capital Controls and Prudential Policies," NBER Working Papers 17363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.