Report NEP-BAN-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcella Lucchetta, 2010. "Bank Market Structure, Systemic Risk, and Interbank Market Breakdowns," RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute 2010/76, European University Institute.
- Focarelli, Dario & Marqués-Ibáñez, David & Pozzolo, Alberto Franco, 2011. "Are universal banks better underwriters? Evidence from the last days of the Glass-Steagall Act," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1287, European Central Bank.
- Michael McAleer & Juan-Ángel Jiménez-Martín & Teodosio Pérez-Amaral, 2011. "International Evidence on GFC-robust Forecasts for Risk Management under the Basel Accord," KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research 757, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Pierre L. Siklos, 2011. "Communication for Multi-Taskers: Perspectives on Dealing with Both Monetary Policy and Financial Stability," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 04_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal & Randi Næs, 2010. "The relationship between bankruptcy risk and growth for non-listed firms," Working Paper, Norges Bank 2010/31, Norges Bank.
- Onour, Ibrahim, 2011. "Does credit for equity investments feedback on stock market volatility? Evidence from an emerging stock market," MPRA Paper 28001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alberto Martin, 2010. "Adverse selection, credit and efficiency: The case of the missing market," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 1257, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Luigi Cannari (editor) & Marcello Pagnini (editor) & Paola Rossi (editor), 2010. "Banks, local credit markets and credit supply," Workshop and Conferences, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 5, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Esposito, Francesco Paolo, 2010. "Credit risk tools: an overview," MPRA Paper 28045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2011. "Nonparametric Measurement of Cost Efficiency of a Demand Constrained Branch Network: An Application to Indian Banking," Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics 2011-03, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Ignazio Angeloni & Ester Faia & Roland Winkler, 2011. "Exit Strategies," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1676, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.