Report NEP-BAN-2011-01-16This is the archive for NEP-BAN, a report on new working papers in the area of Banking. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chudik, Alexander & Fratzscher, Marcel, 2011. "Identifying the global transmission of the 2007-09 financial crisis in a GVAR Model," Working Paper Series, European Central Bank 1285, European Central Bank.
- G. de Cadenas-Santiago & L. de Mesa & A. SanchÃs, 2010. "Systemic Risk, an Empirical Approach," Economic Reports 17-2010, FEDEA.
- Chang, Soon-taek, 2010. "Mortgage lending in Korea : an example of a countercyclical macroprudential approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5505, The World Bank.
- Meta Brown & Andrew Haughwout & Donghoon Lee & Wilbert van der Klaauw, 2010. "The financial crisis at the kitchen table: trends in household debt and credit," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 480, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Ngo, Dang Thanh, 2010. "Evaluating the Efficiency of Vietnamese Banking System: An Application Using Data Envelopment Analysis," MPRA Paper 27882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de la Torre, Augusto & Ize, Alain, 2011. "Containing systemic risk : paradigm-based perspectives on regulatory reform," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5523, The World Bank.
- NUCU, Anca Elena, 2011.
"Managementul riscului de creditare: realizari actuale, analiza critica, sugestii
[Credit risk management: current achievements, critical analysis, suggestions]," MPRA Paper 27932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Richard, 2010. "Counterparty Risk Subject To ATE," MPRA Paper 27782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paravisini, Daniel & Rappoport, Veronica & Schnabl, Philipp & Wolfenzon, Daniel, 2010. "Dissecting the Effect of Credit Supply on Trade: Evidence from Matched Credit-Export Data," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2010-022, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Peria, Maria Soledad Martinez, 2010. "A framework for analyzing competition in the banking sector : an application to the case of Jordan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5499, The World Bank.
- Ramon Moreno, 2011. "Policymaking from a "macroprudential" perspective in emerging market economies," BIS Working Papers 336, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nataliya Barasinska & Dorothea Schäfer, 2010. "Does Gender Affect Funding Success at the Peer-to-Peer Credit Markets?: Evidence from the Largest German Lending Platform," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1094, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Carrera, Cesar, 2010. "The Bank Lending Channel in Peru: evidence and transmission mechanism," Working Papers, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº 2010-021, Banco Central de Reserva del PerÃº.